Triggered! Normani LASHES OUT at her OWN fan

cyclone

That's one of her own stans. I don't get this. They said nothing wrong.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Bimbo

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor girl can't ask for other career choices without judgement :weeps:

not she saying that when she's released like 2 songs :dies:

i wish that artists like her knew better than to drag their own two fans because once those two fans are gone you have nothing :jonny5:

Imagine Taylor dragging her own fans. Normani shouldn't have done that bc who will listen to your music if fans are gone? 

2 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I don't like when pop girls invade our personal stan spaces and act like us

bippy-bipdoof.gif

its giving Off Topic warning point with her tho

That wasn't even an attack and he still hit a nerve

Normani is so sensitive to any comments made about her career, if she doesn't get over herself. :toofunny2:

I totally understand why her fans were so frustrated cause she had so much potential

She loves sabotaging herself

people do way too much on Normani it’s embarrassing 

I mean she has the right to respond, but at the same time it’s always better to #riseabove it.

I mean, she doesn't look like she has any career considering she releases a song per year if we're lucky :toofunny2: she isn't even trying, and her lack of self-awareness makes it even sadder

4 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:lmao:

:ahh:

OT: I don't get what is wrong with what the stan said? She's been teasing an album since 2018 and has yet to even announce a date, she releases 2 songs per year, it's normal that people who want to see her succeed ask her what she's doing.

Imagine lashing out at your own fans because they are concerned about you :toofunny2:

24 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

She really thinks she's all that :bibliahh:

I think that's the problem, she hasn't proven herself yet and does very little but expects to get success. The amount of of wasted potential she had. 

They are eating her alive in the qrts :deadbanana2:

It's so clear that she wants the hyper commercial pop star success and you can see she is very very frustrated, she also seems to be full of herself. She always comes across as if she feels she's owed the super stardom status, it's very offputting.

No other pop girl would search themselves up on Twitter and respond to a random tweet with barely 10 likes that didn't even @ her. Overall it's just a disaster and a bad look, specially since she's always getting owned on her own tweet and everyone is just laughing or mocking her.

I feel bad for her, her, the people around her and the industry gassed her up to be these next big thing with big commercial expectations and has backfired big time. I cannot believe her team, her and the label aren't aware that the best thing they could do is just release that album.

Edited by Cloudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.