Post Malone smokes 45 cigarettes a day

GentleDance

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

That's way too much, I've heard of people smoking 1 or 2 packs per day but he smokes like 4 :deadbanana:

A pack has 20 cigarettes where I'm from, is it different in the us

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aesthetic bih

• ChrisTheLoner

• P.O.P

• Into The Void

1 hour ago, tost1 said:

A pack has 20 cigarettes where I'm from, is it different in the us

You're right, it's 20 per pack so I probably got it wrong and they only smoked 1 pack which is still quite a lot.

45 cigarettes too many! It baffles how people who rely on their voice for their income actively ruin it.

So he smokes 2 packs a day? :deadbanana2: I don't even know how it's possible for him to smoke that much. The most I've seen a person smoke irl was a pack a day and they would smoke every half hour which I already thought was insane.

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

I do not understand the mentally of people who smoke those nasty things :biblio:

It’s an addiction, there’s not much to understand. Nicotine is incredibly addictive: your brain simply learns to smoke. To stop smoking, you have to unlearn it. Now, imagine someone would tell you “You need to unlearn swimming”. It’s basically the same thing.

And I’m writing this while I’m smoking, ‘cause one of the worst things about smoking is that it doesn’t prevent you from doing most of the things you usually do in your daily routine. You can drink while smoking, you can drive while smoking, you can talk while smoking, you can watch a movie while smoking, you can have sex while smoking and so on. 

And, also very importantly, smoking affects you in the long run, not in the short one. That’s why, eg. you can’t drive after two cocktails but no one stops you from driving after 20+ cigarettes in a day.

He's gonna pay for that in the long run if he doesn't cut it out now :skull: 

18 hours ago, P.O.P said:

40 cigarettes are two packets sis.

-----

Most celebs smoke cigarettes actually. I don't get it, especially singers.

I remember Rihanna saying once that she smokes a cigarette before she does a concert because it gives her voice a rasp :rip: it definitely works though, her singing voice has definitely gotten coarser as she aged.

33 minutes ago, Jump said:

I remember Rihanna saying once that she smokes a cigarette before she does a concert because it gives her voice a rasp :rip: it definitely works though, her singing voice has definitely gotten coarser as she aged.

In the long run it destroys their voice tho, not to mention their looks as well. I really don't get it, I have read somewhere that all runway models smoke.

Edited by P.O.P

Gross. 

Especially when he lights up while performing like in this messy performance:

15 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

In the long run it destroys their voice tho, not to mention their looks as well. I really don't get it, I have read somewhere that all runway models smokes.

I looked up about this and apparently the models use it as a way to lose weight :biblio:

How is this even possible? Does he wake up every hour overnight to get his smokes in?

He used to drink about this many bud lights back when he was sponsored by them (allegedly). Cigarettes aren’t healthy at all and I’m kind of shocked he smokes this many when he also smokes a good amount of marijuana. 

10 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

I looked up about this and apparently the models use it as a way to lose weight :biblio:

Yup, smoking suppresses appetite so makes it easier to lose weight. My friend’s a model and she’s a big smoker.

I’m honestly so glad i didn’t let myself get peer pressured into smoking when i was 16. Literally my entire friendship group at the time smoked and i always felt like the odd sheep for refusing to but flash-forward 6 years and i’m glad i stuck to my guns especially in cases like this when i see how dangerously addicted to it some people are. 

I bet he's never gotten Covid.

Edited by Swag

59 minutes ago, Swag said:

I bet he's never gotten Covid.

He probably has and didn't know. He is an anti-masking, pro-gun, joe rogan loving culture vulture who's apparently also a chain smoker. Those people don't tend to even get tested.

3 hours ago, theintriguingone said:

Yup, smoking suppresses appetite so makes it easier to lose weight. My friend’s a model and she’s a big smoker.

Oh wow :dancehall:

The model industry is so toxic :maze

Such a tacky nasty habit. We should start normalizing shaming people who do it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.