Jump to content

Tove Lo - "True Romance"


Baby Blue
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BlackoutZone

    9

  • CameraFlashes

    13

  • original_lifeline

    11

  • kyliefever2002

    6

Can't wait for the 12 tracks era about greasy floor cocaine sex and ballads about her dirt femme cooch

 

tovendfl50.thumb.gif.73acd72a791c6683a26

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Claiming Pineapple Slice (the thread got closed)

 

tovendfl50.thumb.gif.73acd72a791c6683a26

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Claiming Pineapple Slice (the thread got closed)

 

tovendfl50.thumb.gif.73acd72a791c6683a26

 

 

Why did the album thread get closed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

Why did the album thread get closed?

Copyright / DCMA Request i think?

Edited by GardenPanty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

Why did the album thread get closed?

maybe there is no official announcement or source? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

will she release the aoty again like she did with QOTC,LW,BL and SK:hippo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

will she release the aoty again like she did with QOTC,LW,BL and SK:hippo:

First 3 I agree :shutup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

maybe there is no official announcement or source? 

Didn’t the titles and date leak on a streaming platform 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait a minute dirt femme is a little iconic!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Queen of the Clouds

Lady Wood

Blue Lips

Sunshine Kitty

Dirt Femme

 

:jonny: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Queen of the Clouds

Lady Wood

Blue Lips

Sunshine Kitty

Dirt Femme

 

:jonny: 

All iconic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good thing I screenshotted the tracklist. Excited for more music!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Good thing I screenshotted the tracklist. Excited for more music!

It’s up on genius and there was no track order yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

Didn’t the titles and date leak on a streaming platform 

maybe someone should thread Dirt Femme under music news and change it into album after she officially announces it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thread got taken down by the site owner because of copyright strike, don't post entire info in this thread too before she announces it which now will happen very soon.

Edited by BlackoutZone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The thread got taken down by the site owner because of copyright strike, don't post entire info in this thread too before she announces it which now will happen very soon.

Outlaws

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so is it a WW release as NODFL or do we need to wait 3 more hours til it drops in NZ? :eli:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the release date for the album might be October 28th/29th, since it's her birthday :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

the release date for the album might be October 28th/29th, since it's her birthday :biblio:

:coffee:i guess you miss something,but lets wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

:coffee:i guess you miss something,but lets wait

i-
sorry if the release date was l-worded in that thread, it was too late for me to see it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so how many hours left:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 9:14 AM, BlackoutZone said:

12 tracks, I love the album, but I'll talk more about it when we get album thread

I hope it’s a rebound after Sunshine Kitty. She hasn’t released a bad album but you could tell she was kind of creatively stumped with SK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...