Zella Day - "Radio Silence"

RideOrDie

Wait, this is amazing

21 minutes ago, Ghost said:

This feels like a direct homage to Cranberries/Dolores O'Riordan. Great song!

I was just about to comment on how much the chorus sounds like Dolores. :chick3:

Loved the song! Can’t wait for the long overdue album. 

this was unexpected but i liked it a lot. its weird how every single song she's released leading up to the album (Holocene > Dance for Love / Golden > Girls > This) has been a completely different genre lol. it also weirdly reminds me of Rising Tide by Allie X :wanda:

THIS IS INCREDIBLE :jonny5: LIKE SOTY LEVEL INSTANT CLASSIC :jonny5: I'M SO IN LOVE SHE'S INSANE FOR THIS 

Woah this is quite different from the other Sunday in Heaven singles we've heard so far! But I like it a lot!!
I hope she didn't scrap the songs she made with Jay Joyce though, since she edited the album it seems 

This is so good. I'm glad the album was postponed. Otherwise we wouldn't have this amazing song :jonny:

The lyrics are heartbreaking.

On 6/30/2022 at 8:09 PM, Rotunda said:

Her best song 

Absolutely. He lyrics have always been good but this one hits so damn hard 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting kinda anxious about the album release again, she's so quiet about it :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.