• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• nathanspears

• ChrisTheLoner

• James_Dean

I can't believe he was walking in her house and the wedding tent... JAIL, el*ctric ch**r, all of it! :biblio:

5 hours ago, FreeXone said:

This is strange. He has been out of the picture for years. Why now? He never intervened with Kevin or Amy of her other men...

Sam doesn't sit right with me.  Is Jason the one who knew her as a child and before the fame? Maybe he trying to save her. This giving me some sweet home Alabama movie vibes lmao!!!!

There is something really off with this yes 

Omg what a psycho. If anything, he should be in a conservatorship 

4 hours ago, Ryan BTE said:

Wasn’t he at the capitol on January 6?

Yep, he was.

This man has been obsessed with Britney and made up tons of stories with her. He is as sick and desperate as the obh on this site.

Hopefully he gets jailed for his actions. 

He's a pig

11 hours ago, Brando said:

i'm so confused 

Inside job.

No way this is just all about Jason Alexander.

Britney needs to FIRE EVERBODY that is working under her — they are all goddamn no good leeches who aren't doing their job.

Once again — Britney is let down by people who work for her. That scum should have never completely trespassed deep and freely roamed the venue, going from room to room / tent to tent. He should have been blocked at the entrance/exit (and whatever drama that would have occured would have been limited to that area).

This is a massive breach of security to the point of criminal negligence.

Action has to be taken. Britney MUST get hardcore in order to safeguard her life properly.

Otherwise dangerous sh*t like this will continue to happen.

Edited by Raiden

11 hours ago, FreeXone said:

This is strange. He has been out of the picture for years. Why now? He never intervened with Kevin or Amy of her other men...

Sam doesn't sit right with me.  Is Jason the one who knew her as a child and before the fame? Maybe he trying to save her. This giving me some sweet home Alabama movie vibes lmao!!!!

What are you talking about?

He's not someone who just ducked for cover after the infamous 55 hour wedding.

He not only commented and involved himself in the Federline era to include having a staged photoop situation with Kevin's ex Star Johnson??? whatever her non descript name is...

He was completely out of the picture during the 2011-2015 boyfriends era, though.

People who are not pro Britney will always look towards being negative about something.

Sam has not done anything to raise a red flag. On top of that, people forget times are different. Britney in 2004 was very much overexposed and hated and people who loved her were even dealing with fatigue. More were rooting against her than for her.

Britney is in a different position now that so much has been exposed. She will be fine.

Jason was a childhood friend, yes.

After the industry turned on her and she was burned out working nonstop from 1998-2003 she wanted to slow things down and get married and start a family.

In her mind, i think she thought going back to her roots with someone she knew was the best bet. They had a wild weekend of passionate sex, drugs and rock n roll and then got married.

Wrong move and it was annulled 55 hours later.

4 hours ago, Raiden said:

Inside job.

No way this is just all about Jason Alexander.

Britney needs to FIRE EVERBODY that is working under her — they are all goddamn no good leeches who aren't doing their job.

Exactly.

Her father and ex husband by way of that little person lawyer of his are doing whatever they can to complicate her life. They leak ish to TMZ to put a wet blanket on things.

Her father knows he's going to jail/prison

Kevin knows he's getting flogged and throttled after her book comes out.

She needs to fire everyone and start with a new team...I'm ok with keeping Vicki but I'm referring to security, management etc.

6 hours ago, Ryan BTE said:

Wasn’t he at the capitol on January 6?

I forgot about that :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Aiya said:

lock this psycho up i'm so glad he didn't find her

well thanks for the info. Never knew

18 hours ago, Miichael said:

A lot has happened since then. His behavior on social media has been very concerning for months, he is completely delusional and he is clearly suffering from some kind of drug-induced psychosis. The fact that he broke into her home is very worrying and shouldn't be romanticised at all.

17 hours ago, ang said:

lock this psycho up i'm so glad he didn't find her

17 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I got chills. Not him carrying a weapon :mazen:  thank god Britney was safe

+1 wtf...

not me thinking this was the seinfeld star initially 

20 minutes ago, SlimyGhoul said:

not me thinking this was the seinfeld star initially 

the only Jason Alexander people care about!

gettyimages-138435054-2000.jpg

His bail is now $100,000 and is being charged with a felony... he pleaded not guilty so I'm assuming it will now go to a trial?

The "fans" who encouraged him should be worried, they could get dragged into this

2 hours ago, nathanspears said:

His bail is now $100,000 and is being charged with a felony... he pleaded not guilty so I'm assuming it will now go to a trial?

The "fans" who encouraged him should be worried, they could get dragged into this

If his bail gets paid, this was definitely an inside job from one of the leeches she's expelled from her life trying to mess up her big day. 

He was in Cali for weeks apparently - where was he staying and who was paying for his accomodation? How did he manage to bypass security? There's way too many holes to this story. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.