• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

Acclaimed-Lo! 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521c930cb05aace0883e

But to be fair, give it some more time to receive more critic reviews. It’ll likely go down as more come in.

If it stays Fresh, it’ll be her third Fresh film in a row (Hustlers, Marry Me, Halftime). :clap3:

A documentary doesn't get so many reviews, look at Gaga's Five Foot Tow Netflix Doc, it has 41 reviews only for a 72% score. @insomniac

Don't expect this to have 207 reviews like Marry Me or 357 reviews like Hustlers.

Anyway, can't wait to see the full result on Tuesday. :duca:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

MadonnasBoyfriend

I hope she doesn't talk about her haters again it's so annoying ?. But I'll give it a watch. Not to excited cause behind the scenes of some 2 year old performance. Can I get Marry Me part Deux pls. I miss Kat Valdez.

Ok but can she focus on the grandmother oscar vehicle.

Shes taking forever with that movie

A nice debut for her! Hopefully, it stays that way.

j-lo-super-bowl.gif

Nearly everyone who saw it and commented on it have labeled it "inspiring". :heart2:

Just now, X~MoviePoP said:

So right, let's hope Ben will direct a movie for her this summer. :duca:

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Seriously! It’s all we want as her stans.

But we’ll first get Shotgun Wedding (action/comedy) on Prime Video and The Mother (action/thriller) on Netflix, both have already been filmed. Then she starts filming Atlas (sci-fi) for Netflix this summer. Hopefully The Godmother comes next.

3 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

So right, let's hope Ben will direct a movie for her this summer. :duca:

It won’t happen this summer because she’s already filming Atlas in New Zealand:

Where are the haters? JLo in an ACCLAIMED film festival debuting an ACCLAIMED documentary :clap3:

17 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Nearly everyone who saw it and commented on it have labeled it "inspiring". :heart2:

Cause she came from so far. :heart2:

ezgif-3-e196dfe723.gif

1 minute ago, Rican said:

We’re getting tired of her talking about that darn Super Bowl 2 years ago :gaycat6:

You’re free to ignore or just not open the topic. The doc doesn’t solely focus on the SB Halftime show, btw. But obviously the press picks up those parts from the doc because it’s juicy.

The title Halftime indicates that the doc was filmed at half point in her live with her turning 50 and doing Vegas, It’s My Party tour, Hustlers and finally SB Halftime that year. It kind of has a double meaning but will follow all those elements.

3 minutes ago, Rican said:

We’re getting tired of her talking about that darn Super Bowl 2 years ago :gaycat6:

It's called Halftime (50 years old) cause 2 years ago she was celebrating her 50 years old. It's not only about the NFL Halftime Performance, read the critics bye.

Is this the documental where she cries because of the Oscar snub? :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Is this the documental where she cries because of the Oscar snub? :gaycat5:

Well ATRL is going to be dissapointed, from what I read, she cries about the incredible reviews she gets in the footage we all saw, sorry for the haters.

:gaylocat1:

Wow this is a nice debut I didnt expect this at all! Lets hope it wont decrease a lot when more critics will come. A 70 score would be nice at the end

12 minutes ago, Rican said:

I hope 'Rican' stands for Costa Rican because it would be a shame if you were Boricua. A literal disgrace.

Hop off her d*ck, and move around.

19 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

I hope 'Rican' stands for Costa Rican because it would be a shame if you were Boricua. A literal disgrace.

:hoetenks:

33 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

It's called Halftime (50 years old) cause 2 years ago she was celebrating her 50 years old. It's not only about the NFL Halftime Performance, read the critics bye.

Don’t bye me, don’t do that. You can educate without being rude. The promo around this documentary has been about that darn Super Bowl which she brings up every two weeks it seems like. :gaycat6:

That's cute but didn't her previous movie also debut with 100% Fresh only to tumble down significantly within days? :deadbanana:

23 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

I’m a island born Puerto Rican unlike Jennifer Lopez. All I’m saying is she keeps talking about that darn Super Bowl constantly and it’s getting weird. She has had bigger accomplishments. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

Don’t bye me, don’t do that. You can educate without being rude. The promo around this documentary has been about that darn Super Bowl which she brings up every two weeks it seems like. :gaycat6:

I don't like to be rude, but you repeat yourself in the other thread and saying that she was still talking about the Superbowl of 2 years ago. 

You can repeat yourself but Jennifer can't ?

She brings up the Oscar Snub, she brings up the hate on the magazine and the medias, so it's not only about the NFL Superbowl Halftime show. If you are smart enough, see more than that.

5 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

That's cute but didn't her previous movie also debut with 100% Fresh only to tumble down significantly within days? :deadbanana:

Marry Me is still fresh on RT. :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.