? JLo's Netflix Documentary Is Fresh at 85 % on RT | 67 on MC

Yudelkis

She's so hard working, I loved the documentary.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• Dabbyy

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I just got done watching this and it was great tbh, but it would have been so much better if she incorporated Shakira instead of making it seem so divided. This was a missed opportunity for the culture. 

She deserves her own shine in her own rights tho, she truly hustled and is a talent. Just a better way to go about it :cm:

What do you mean? The doc is based on J.Lo's life surrounding the time she turned 50, hence "Halftime". It was not a doc just on the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl was a part of that, but it showcased other major moments at the time of her 50th ("Hustlers", Versace Show, Awards Season, later the Inauguration, etc).

And most of the footage was shot by her team, not by Netflix. I assume when she signed her multi-year production deal with Netflix they discussed putting it out.

This was really good. She really gets so much crap, just like all the 'quotes' on here being taken way out of context. I wish she would of gotten that Oscar but shes still a legend regardless. It would be nice for her to feel respected though. I wish it was longer. We need more :gaycat6:

11 hours ago, freakum. said:

This was really good. She really gets so much crap, just like all the 'quotes' on here being taken way out of context. I wish she would of gotten that Oscar but shes still a legend regardless. It would be nice for her to feel respected though. I wish it was longer. We need more :gaycat6:

Definitely need more! Wish there was a part about JLo Beauty as well

Not gonna lie, I have newfound respect for her. I can see why she's successful and lasted this long in the industry.

2 hours ago, Siberian Siren said:

Not gonna lie, I have newfound respect for her. I can see why she's successful and lasted this long in the industry.

:clap3:

I need to see this again! It was so good!! But it was an emotional rollercoaster seeing it as a stan.

:jonny2:

Nice :clap3: Translates to 11.8M streams assuming every viewer saw it once :clap3: 

• 2 weeks later...

JoJo :heart:

LeAnn :heart:

Edited by insomniac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.