Britneys sons will NOT be in attendance at their mother's wedding

MadonnasBoyfriend

21 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not going to your own mothers wedding?? Thats weird

The boys weren't on Kevin Federline's wedding too ..

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• mystery

• ChrisTheLoner

• X~MoviePoP

Jamie Lynn is behind it all 

i'm just playing, but honestly.... i don't know what to make of everything anymore. I have so many questions. 

4 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Her sons are not going, but her brother is? And who keeps leaking stuffs to TMZ when they were pro-con this entire time? So many questions...

Kevin Federline’ pos **** lawyer gave TMZ (his go-to outlet) the exclusive on her boys while also confirming that the wedding is happening (this was HER exclusive to share, not HIS). He emerges from the shadows whenever there’s big Britney news to give TMZ an exclusive. 

11 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

What does this tell y’all about Britney’s erratic choices and the way the people closest to her feel about this “relationship.” :deadbanana4:

Britney’s own children (who she seems to have a close relationship with?) skipping this is…not a good sign.

Too bad for you they have already said in the past how much they love Sam, think he is a great guy and that they support their relationship.

Though your comment tell us how much you hate Britney and use every little information to spread negativity and misinformation on her.

Enjoy the warning point(s). 

MadonnasBoyfriend

I hope the Britney army does not bully these children for this

Makes sense.

They were raised by their father, who was always in their life and took care of them.

Sean will be 18 next year

I can't wait for Kevin's bag to end

Comments about celebrity kids on this site should fall under the ZTP. Y’all are really nasty, foul individuals using your hatred of a pop star to speculate on her relationship with her children after they have publicly supported their mother and Sam. 

i hate this leech and the way it's 2022 and he's still running to the press for attention

Her kids not attending feels wrong :weeps:

I hope this info is fake! 

This is actually really sad and I’m really struggling to believe this, I can only imagine this was a last minute decision? Also, why of all people is KFed’s lawyer the one to announce this? This just seems fishy.

It’s just gross that some of you are trying to use this as a drag against Britney. I genuinely never believed she would get married without her children present… y’all can try and insinuate a lot of things about Britney but to act like she doesn’t care about her children when she literally went through 13 years of abuse just to spend time with them is disgusting. I really hope the mods do something about this anti-Britney brigade in every thread concerning her as it’s really getting out of hand at this point and it’s just completely off-putting as a stan to even enter any Britney threads anymore. 

Regardless of the reasoning, it's incredibly inappropriate for Kaplan to even make a statement on this today. He should have just said no comment. But he's such a slimy attention seeking attorney I am not surprised. 

I cannot WAIT for Jayden and Sean to turn 18 so Kevin's money train will end and won't be able to afford Kaplan, or better yet anything anymore. 

She will be there alone, no family. Only birds of prey around.

5 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Makes sense.

They were raised by their father, who was always in their life and took care of them.

Mmmmmm hell Noo! What are you talking about Britney & her kids used to be together all the time I remember perfectly the Femme Fatale Tour both tour with Britney 

All the Vegas residency Both kids where together with Britney you can even see all this at the E! special where she prepare the show 

I think Kevin take care of both recently… after Britney was put on that medical center against her will but after all that Britney take care about both of her sons 

Also Britney said that she no longer post a lot with them because as both now are teenagers they are kind of annoyed lol Britney need to ask for permission to post something with them 

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

Mmmmmm hell Noo! What are you talking about Britney & her kids used to be together all the time I remember perfectly the Femme Fatale Tour both tour with Britney 

All the Vegas residency Both kids where together with Britney you can even see all this at the E! special where she prepare the show 

I think Kevin take care of both recently… after Britney was put on that medical center against her will but after all that Britney take care about both of her sons 

Also Britney said that she no longer post a lot with them because as both now are teenagers they are kind of annoyed lol Britney need to ask for permission to post something with them 

He's an known Britney hater, don't mind him.

OT: This has Kevin written all over it and the fact that his lawyer revealed the wedding, he's the worst thing that happened in Britney's life, disgusting useless piece of trash

Of course TMZ is going to reach out to Kfed's lawyer for comment on what is supposed to be HER happy day. They can all **** off.

I hope this is false because it’s not a good look for your own children to not attend your wedding :monkey:

5 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

She will be there alone, no family. Only birds of prey around.

She is literally getting married to a person she loves and who supported her through this entire struggle. She is not alone.

37 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

Kevin Federline living like a MILLIONAIRE because of her makes me sick

Well.. we didn’t picked him, her family didn’t picked him, she picked him and despite him displaying signs of being a dead beat she decided to have two children with him. :gaycat6:

31 minutes ago, kingkylie said:

What does this tell y’all about Britney’s erratic choices and the way the people closest to her feel about this “relationship.” :deadbanana4:

Britney’s own children (who she seems to have a close relationship with?) skipping this is…not a good sign.

Jayden or Presto, wtv, said in video Sam was fine

they have no beef with britney fiance

Everyone going at her today, in this thread even, is vile and should be ashamed of themselves. Let her have her day.

Edited by mystery

11 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

Regardless of the reasoning, it's incredibly inappropriate for Kaplan to even make a statement on this today. He should have just said no comment. But he's such a slimy attention seeking attorney I am not surprised. 

I cannot WAIT for Jayden and Sean to turn 18 so Kevin's money train will end and won't be able to afford Kaplan, or better yet anything anymore. 

When will they turn 18?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.