Tweet praising JLo's beauty goes viral

Assassin

she is winning left and right :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, insomniac said:

:rip:

Lilliput Diana never stood a chance

Of course they would do that, it's a black woman's child. The decency goes right out of the window, we saw it with Blue Ivy. 

But yes, Jlo looks stunning in that picture. 

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Of course they would do that, it's a black woman's child. The decency goes right out of the window, we saw it with Blue Ivy. 

Exactly

Twitter is sick

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I doubt people are liking that tweet bc of Meghans ancestry, and more if the baby is as white as a wall :rip: stop trying to make everything racist. 

OT: you should never post pictures of children on the internet anyways, celebs posting their kids is so weird 

20 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I doubt people are liking that tweet bc of Meghans ancestry, and more if the baby is as white as a wall :rip: stop trying to make everything racis

Yes, the baby looks white, does not change the fact that his mother is black. 

I don't try to make anything racist, it's something I observed. It also rarely happens with mixed kids from black men : Drake, Kanye etc. It usually happens to black women's kids. That's my observation, you don't have to agree as I was definitely not trying to convince you. 

Edited by BnPac

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I don't try to make anything racist, it's something I observed. It also rarely happens with mixed kids from black men : Drake, Kanye etc. It usually happens to black women's kids. That's my observation, you don't have to agree as I was definitely not trying to convince you. 

No, I don't think this spin is the right one. While Beys daughter did face racism, I don't think this is the case here. Specially when you think that someone over at Buckingham palace sighted out of relief when realising that the baby came out white. 

I- :ahh:

But yes, Jennifer Lopez is STUNNING! 

JLO BEAUTY @ SEPHORA :jonny5:

22 minutes ago, BnPac said:

you know what you made a point.

but people making fun of logic and he has black dad.

49 minutes ago, BnPac said:

44 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Exactly

43 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I doubt people are liking that tweet bc of Meghans ancestry, and more if the baby is as white as a wall :rip: stop trying to make everything racist. 

OT: you should never post pictures of children on the internet anyways, celebs posting their kids is so weird 

:biblio:

Those 5 atrlers picking on Britney teas

24 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Jlo stans are deranged.

Says the one with a Meghan Fox avi

594f4d095317c677b10a2f3070c13976_w200.gi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.