• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• swissman

• Mr. Stratus

• SmittenCake

Top Posters In This Topic

The culturally appropriated Vogue does not belong on this list. It's offensive to have Madonna on these lists tbh, she clearly does not care about any minority group and threw them under the bus.

"No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black or dare to say a degrading remark on Instagram about someone being gay," the pop icon said.

Vogue
True Colors
I'm Coming Out
I Will Survive 
Finally

:heart:

22 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The culturally appropriated Vogue does not belong on this list. It's offensive to have Madonna on these lists tbh, she clearly does not care about any minority group and threw them under the bus

:lmao: The sheer nerve of the woman to give credit to those that pioneered it and have the power to turn an underground ballroom dance scene into a global phenomenon. The gay dancers themselves said she gave back to the community by taking them on tour so they could have their moment, but yeah, "she hates the gay community":juanny:

M's been supporting the gay community since the mid 80's, (and long before your fave ever did) although I sometimes wonder why she bothers when there's a specific group of bitter gays that keep talking s**t about her. :coffee2:

Not even in her top 5 of gay bops. Donatella is HER gay anthem.

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The culturally appropriated Vogue does not belong on this list. It's offensive to have Madonna on these lists tbh, she clearly does not care about any minority group and threw them under the bus.

"No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black or dare to say a degrading remark on Instagram about someone being gay," the pop icon said.

Reminds me of a certain white tiktoker who liked to claim Madonna is racist and appropiating then her comments were full of black people defending M for actually giving their culture a platform when no one else would do so.

These performative folks do more harm than good and are problematic af. White people have no business dictating how PoC should feel like gtfo.

Edited by XtunaStan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.