Why did Lady Gaga’s music career fall after BTW?

Anna-Artdeco

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Kate Bush's song will have more streams than any madonna song soon and Britney is N/A from daily artists (unlike queen of longevity Shakira). Maybe their careers are more over.

lanaboards-yikes.gif

Less over than industry dinosaurs, what a feat

lanaboards-yikes.gif

49 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the user has only just started posting its a dupe on an old account they got from a discord or something. @Anna-Artdeco you do not stan taylor you are obsessed with gaga because of madonna and britney . hang it up!

Gaga is still active and just outside the tenth daily streamed females. Sorry, she is here to stay

britney-spears-dance.gif

What??? :bibliahh:

I’ve had this account for some time but I’ve just started posting. Your dumbass had no idea who I stan and who I don’t. Keep it moving! 

Even Lana Del Rey outstreams Gaga these days so 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Deffo

maxresdefault.jpg

wtf is this :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, The Countess said:

I would stay quiet

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Deffo

maxresdefault.jpg

:rip:

1 hour ago, The Countess said:

I would stay quiet

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

11 minutes ago, Brando said:

wtf is this :deadbanana2:

A $30 show with half empty seats every night

maxresdefault.jpg

HOW many times can yall talk about the SAME ****

This topic is so stale

This thread is make almost daily by now :skull:

She fell because people got tried and she didn't serve, there you go.

She believed her own hype. 

BTW was already the begining of her creative downfall. The try hard "experimental" fillers and the messy music videos and even messier behind the scenes problems showed a big decline.

Unfortunetly she has never recovered artistically and I think every liddo knows this even if they don't admit it.

While people like Bey, Taylor and even Rihanna have been able to release critically acclaimed albums Gaga hasn't. Even though critics are easier on pop girls now.

At least she has an Oscar I guess

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Kate Bush's song will have more streams than any madonna song soon and Britney is N/A from daily artists (unlike queen of longevity Shakira). Maybe their careers are more over.

lanaboards-yikes.gif

Not queen shakira :dies: 

ot: it’s giving dupe :) 

She just became uncool. The shocking outfits and gimmicks that worked in 2009-10 soon became an object of laughter for the GP. Cheek to Cheek and Joanne was her realizing this and doing the polar opposite.

Edited by KillingYourCareer

She fired her creative team and everything went downhill.

She is not talented enough to pull creative stuff in

Edited by ExHuman

I just can’t at someone who stans Xtina and Katy called Gaga “uncool” :bibliahh:

What uncool is still making this kind of nonsense when Gaga’s music career after BTW’s “downfall” is: Halftime show with the second highest rating of all time, 5 No.1 albums, 2 No. 1 singles, 3 top 5s, 8 Grammys, the highest Vegas residence of all time, selling out a stadium tour, oh and of course, an academy award.

We have a receipt that is too long to slap your face we just trying to save face for you rats, so please stop embarrassing yourself.

let's see

Katy ended her in 2012 

Artpop was complete trash with da exceptions of da first two singles

and Joanne was wrong from da start, had she not done da Super Bowl she would've never had a top 10 hit from da album

and honestly Shallow was a fluke cuz Chromatica flopped right after

also horrendous single choices while she had hits left on da albums

she's very fortunate she was able to transition to an acclaimed actress but who knows how long dat will last after da flop of HoG

personally she started smellin her own **** way too much

proclaiming she made da best album of all time

and as a former stan, she was jus way too fake and not real like she used to be

what happened to da GaGa who screamed at Obama askin for gay rights because da minute she blew up everything turned super fake

After Born This Way, Gaga scored 5 #1 albums, 8 more Grammys, an Golden Globe AND one Oscar for a SONG, a BAFTA for a soundtrack, not to mention her huge gigs like the Halftime Show and a new Stadium tour.

I know OGHs are dumb but at least... try :rip:

54 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

After Born This Way, Gaga scored 5 #1 albums, 8 more Grammys, an Golden Globe AND one Oscar for a SONG, a BAFTA for a soundtrack, not to mention her huge gigs like the Halftime Show and a new Stadium tour.

Right? Like the post right above yours calls HoG a “flop” - this forum is so goddamn stupid ?? It was like the highest grossing drama of that year and she was nominated for a bunch of acting awards (and even won some) - apparently you need 3 billion gross and a best actress Oscar win to meet the standards of this forum ???

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

let's see

Katy ended her in 2012 

Artpop was complete trash with da exceptions of da first two singles

and Joanne was wrong from da start, had she not done da Super Bowl she would've never had a top 10 hit from da album

and honestly Shallow was a fluke cuz Chromatica flopped right after

also horrendous single choices while she had hits left on da albums

she's very fortunate she was able to transition to an acclaimed actress but who knows how long dat will last after da flop of HoG

personally she started smellin her own **** way too much

proclaiming she made da best album of all time

and as a former stan, she was jus way too fake and not real like she used to be

what happened to da GaGa who screamed at Obama askin for gay rights because da minute she blew up everything turned super fake

4flche.jpg

2 hours ago, jim19911126 said:

I just can’t at someone who stans Xtina and Katy called Gaga “uncool” :bibliahh:

What uncool is still making this kind of nonsense when Gaga’s music career after BTW’s “downfall” is: Halftime show with the second highest rating of all time, 5 No.1 albums, 2 No. 1 singles, 3 top 5s, 8 Grammys, the highest Vegas residence of all time, selling out a stadium tour, oh and of course, an academy award.

We have a receipt that is too long to slap your face we just trying to save face for you rats, so please stop embarrassing yourself.

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

Spill IT :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

4flche.jpg

Spill IT :clap3:

ur pic still doesn't invalidate what i said

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

the iconic career breakdown :clap3:

not to mention getting more number ones, diamond certifications, topping listicles, etc, etc :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

I feel like people got tired of her gimmicks & she came off as trying too hard. ARTPOP wasn’t good (IMO). She had a nice resurgence with ASIB & I actually think Chromatica is a really good album. But with all artists who have been on the scene for awhile, newer, fresher artists come out & grab everyone’s attention.

It's been 11 damn years since BTW came out and we still getting threads like this :deadbanana4:

Not this tired topic again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.