1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

Britney’s dancers from POM are attending:

They've been with her since the Circus Tour lol

Lovely that she invited them

5 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Yasss this 2 + Donatella :clap3: 

Wondering if Felicia will attend?? 

I'm seeing way too many red flags but I don't want to be one of those fans. :mandown: :monkey:

17 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

I'm seeing way too many red flags but I don't want to be one of those fans. :mandown: :monkey:

Doesn’t sound like you’re a fan with those comments. 

what if god is trying to save britney. so many signs of her and sam not meaning to end up together

Just now, The Slayer said:

u can be a fan and still call out whats going on. its called being realistic

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

u can be a fan and still call out whats going on. its called being realistic

Stupid*

Just now, The Slayer said:

Tell me more about what a fan should feel about so many shady people being invited while her own sons and Felicia won't be there. :mandown:

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

Tell me more about what a fan should feel about so many shady people being invited while her own sons and Felicia won't be there. :mandown:

Who do you consider shady that is attending this wedding? 

All of the people online pedaling further conspiracies about Britney’s life are enabling psycho behavior like her ex breaking into her home… it’s disgusting and needs to stop.

Let this woman choose who she wants in her life and who she doesn’t. Stop acting like you know her and what she needs. It’s creepy.  

and when will some of you fans give up your Felicia fantasy. Britney chooses who she wants in her life and she can have her reasons that fans will never know. And given Fe’s close ties with her mom it’s no surprise Britney doesn’t want her around.

like what’s not clicking.. give it up. 

Just now, CarCAL22 said:

Who do you consider shady that is attending this wedding? 

All of the people online pedaling further conspiracies about Britney’s life are enabling psycho behavior like her ex breaking into her home… it’s disgusting and needs to stop.

Let this woman choose who she wants in her life and who she doesn’t. Stop acting like you know her and what she needs. It’s creepy.  

and when will some of you fans give up your Felicia fantasy. Britney chooses who she wants in her life and she can have her reasons that fans will never know. And given Fe’s close ties with her mom it’s no surprise Britney doesn’t want her around.

like what’s not clicking.. give it up. 

https://i.imgur.com/vyaaOrt.gif

Literally **** OFF. This is the first time that I've expressed a doubt about something post-conservatorship and I think I have the right to feel whatever the **** I feel, without some stupid fans shaming me for it.

Not everyone who has doubts is a conspiracy theorist. Some of you FROM BOTH SIDES need to chill.

p0VCUpD.gif

Lmao Donatella, never one to shy away from a mic and a photo op

31 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

https://i.imgur.com/vyaaOrt.gif

Literally **** OFF. This is the first time that I've expressed a doubt about something post-conservatorship and I think I have the right to feel whatever the **** I feel, without some stupid fans shaming me for it.

Not everyone who has doubts is a conspiracy theorist. Some of you FROM BOTH SIDES need to chill.

p0VCUpD.gif

:clap3: perfect response to this fascist 

Theres been a lot said and i just found out the wedding is happening so soon. I just hope everything will be fine at the wedding and that she'll be happy. There are things fans won't ever know or understand so that's all i can say.

Edited by HalcyonParadise

Drew is there

Paris Hilton arrived

Kathy Hilton

The One the Only the Legend Mat Rosengart (Britney Attorney that set her free in Less than 4 months)

Lmao this is so random :ahh: 

All the random celebs and Jason crashing wtf is Britney’s life ?!

Happy for her though!!!!

Edited by chris1991

11 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Drew is there

Paris Hilton arrived

Kathy Hilton

The One the Only the Legend Mat Rosengart (Britney Attorney that set her free in Less than 4 months)

They all look stunning :gayalipacat3:

5 hours ago, The Slayer said:

snacks :gaycat2:

6 hours ago, ToMmY said:

6 hours ago, ToMmY said:

I don’t wanna be those fans really lasted 5 mins. You are one of those fans and it’s really weird. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.