Britney Spears to be wed tomorrow

Cheetos

Just now, XoutrageousX said:

This just seems like one big mess

It does, I don't know how she feels but I can't imagine a mom being just fine without her sons at her wedding. 

I don't understand why rush it like this, have some friendly faces and support, I'm not telling her how to live her life just, I wish she could get a happy day with everyone she loves. I'm sad here thinking why her sons won't be there for her.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• nathanspears

• X~MoviePoP

• ChrisTheLoner

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a bit messy :deadbanana: but I know how spontaneous Britney is and I’m sure she’ll be so happy getting married again :heart:

That bag secured ainnit. 

oh, and happy for Brit. :heart:

It’s a bit weird that it is happening without the kids. I doubt they have something more important planned.

12 minutes ago, Kakihara said:

It does, I don't know how she feels but I can't imagine a mom being just fine without her sons at her wedding. 

I don't understand why rush it like this, have some friendly faces and support, I'm not telling her how to live her life just, I wish she could get a happy day with everyone she loves. I'm sad here thinking why her sons won't be there for her.

6 years long relationship being 40 yo isnt really rushing :coffee2:

Hopefully, she will make him sign some kind of contract to secure her money cause you never know...Althout he could just  get her pregnant and secure a huge bag of money for the next 18 years like K-Fed.

10 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Hopefully, she will make him sign some kind of contract to secure her money cause you never know...Althout he could just  get her pregnant and secure a huge bag of money for the next 18 years like K-Fed.

She's not stupid, it's well known he's signed a pre-nup, he's even said he would.

Every celeb couple signs a pre-nup.

Omg WTF happened to Bryan?

Apparently he just arrived in LA to attend the wedding with his new gf

FU1KsuRWUBE4RMs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by XoutrageousX

I wish she was smart like her good sis Xtina.

12 years fiance with Matt :fan:

1 minute ago, XoutrageousX said:

Omg WTF happened to Bryan?

Apparently he just arrived in LA to attend the wedding with his new gf

FU1KsuRWUBE4RMs?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's not his real account :rip: he's not there

Ahead of their upcoming wedding on Thursday, sources close to the couple tell PEOPLE that celebrities including Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kate Hudson, and Gwyneth Paltrow are anticipated to attend the intimate ceremony.

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-expected-wedding-guests-include-madonna-paris-hilton-and-selena-gomez/

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

SO PRETTY!

412d5c98cda04e20a7336a9bc740a821_md.jpg

Awww so happy for her???? Can’t wait to see the pictures. Maybe a magazine cover? ?

10 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

I’m just saying it seems like she’s just figuring out how to walk again after being released from the conservatorship. Why would she not keep her kids in her life? Lol what point is that. 

By that logic why would she keep Sam in her life? 

what is that mess of her ex Jason trying to break and enter onto the property????

I hope Britney shares professional photos! We haven't seen her had her make-up professionally done in over 4 years!

She's going to look incredible!

10 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Donatella is on the way!!

Queen! Can’t wait to see Britney’s dress she designed :jonny5:

I am sad the info about her wedding was leaked. She's going to have a circus of helicopters over her head and she doesn't deserve it.

And I am seriously concerned that Britney's sons especially Preston won't be attending. I don't believe KFat prohibited them from going and Preston was the one who got his ass whooped from Jamie for defending Britney.

I'm wondering why they decided her house of all places? Besides the Vegas wedding I don't think she's ever had a wedding at an actual venue. Not that it's a problem but it's not very private if that's what they were going for. It's gonna be swarmed all night long. :dancehall:

Love Charlotte Tilbury, Britney is going to look gorgeous ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.