Halsey Show Floods, Band Attacks Squirrel

Bethenny Frankel

Of course this happened at MY show, girlie better be getting me a refund!

Just now, Rican said:

PETA needs to dragged her for allowing that squirrel to drown  :doc:

Yeah, that was vile

poor halsey

she did a live to explain everything that happened and she was clearly shaken up :dancehall:

The way the venue's staff and Halsey's live band handled this... :hoetenks: so sorry for the fans and for Halsey.

16 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

poor halsey

she did a live to explain everything that happened and she was clearly shaken up :dancehall:

Yeah I saw that. The weather took a turn for the worst literal moments before her set lol :rip: There was no way she could've played in those conditions and it's a mess because the venue was already at full capacity by then so security had to issue a shelter-in-place to avoid crowd rushing, and could only let people leave in small batches. Outdoor concerts are a shitshow when the weather won't cooperate. Hope she and those fans are ok :deadbanana4:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Maybe don’t tour in Maryland with shitty unpredictable weather :celestial2:

This show should have been cancelled earlier on. Horrible for the fans! Shameful.

Those girls shouting "The Squirrel! The Squirrel!" sent me :bibliahh:

Poor Halsey and the fans that had to witness this mess though :rip:

That video of that guy kicking the squirrel and the squirrel drowning was a massive trigger Jesus Christ someone put it on a spoiler tag and TW that sh*t

1 minute ago, americanlife said:

This show should have been cancelled earlier on. Horrible for the fans! Shameful.

in her live she said there are weather experts that travel with her and even they couldn't see this coming

there was no way to know that this was happening sooner, apparently 

Screw that guy that kicked the squirrel. Hope he gets fired from whoever he works for. 

That squirrel was literally just trying to SURVIVE on the stage to get out of the flood and that POS kicked it so it drowns. I HATE PEOPLE. I hope that POS is fired, and if he works for Halsey and isn't fired I'll never support her ever again. I hate Peta, but I hope they drag them.

He kicked one of our wild animals in OUR state, I hope charges are brought on him.

9 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

He kicked one of our wild animals in OUR state, I hope charges are brought on him.

35 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

That video of that guy kicking the squirrel and the squirrel drowning was a massive trigger Jesus Christ someone put it on a spoiler tag and TW that sh*t

The person who posted that video on twitter said that the squirrel was able to take shelter backstage safely, so it luckily didn't drown. I agree it should have a TW.

OT: poor little thing, getting kicked like that :chick3: hard to watch. 

2 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

The person who posted that video on twitter said that the squirrel was able to take shelter backstage safely, so it luckily didn't drown. I agree it should have a TW.

OT: poor little thing, getting kicked like that :chick3: hard to watch. 

Thank you for telling me this. It might sound dumb but you made me feel... A LOT better

who the **** kicks a squirrel :biblio: really shows the type of person he is for just casually thinking that is okay 

does this freak animal abuser work for miss Ashley? :biblio: 

rodent on rodent crime :biblio:

The way I read the thread title at the gym thinking there’s no way these random events happened at the same time, during a Halsey concert :deadbanana: Then I open the video and it all unfolded dhdhdhjf :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

rodent on rodent crime :biblio:

The way I screamed at this and I'm at WORK :rip:

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

live updates on a squirrel at a Halsey show :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.