Anitta posts racist tiktok

Luckitty

i wouldn’t say it’s a racist video but it surely is weird and it shocks me that no one in her team stopped her from posting it. and she’s not black, she’s mixed 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MotoPapi

• Badgalbriel

• Raphy23

• SmittenCake

On 6/9/2022 at 1:58 AM, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

The expose :dies: 

On 6/8/2022 at 7:58 PM, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

:biblionny::ahh::rip:

Not something I would post in this day and age 

On 6/11/2022 at 4:26 AM, iammadmat said:

Oh I didn’t know the American way was the only way, Anitta is a black women and identifies as such and nothing you say will take that away, American. 

She is not black in any country. She’s obviously a mixed race person.

Unless Brazil’s rap scene mirrors that of African American’s in America’s rap scene, then the people saying Anitta is black is making my head hurt :psyduck:

On 6/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

wait this expose :deadbanana4:

shock-omg.gif

maybe i'll stop hating on ms jolie for the kiis

The mental gymnastics here to justify her ignorance :toofunny2: and the fact that

some of you genuinely associate being Brazilian with being black :toofunny2: that’s as racist and ignorant as people calling African American people “foreigners”. 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, dabunique said:

I’m here thinking she said da N word or did sumthin racist and I played da video and I’m like confused 

some of y’all really need to log off and get out of ur musty rooms and experience life 

:clap3:

i honestly dont understand why people confuse ignorance with racism.

Edited by Sharapov

On 6/8/2022 at 8:58 PM, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

well :deadbanana2:

it took me watching it a second time to release that it wasn’t her in black face :deadbanana2:

On 6/9/2022 at 3:58 AM, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

leave the good sis lara out of this omg

[effects output image]

This was definitely in poor taste :rip:  but i'm sure she was just dumb to think this would slide

On 6/8/2022 at 5:58 PM, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

whew i.....

I liked her, but now I’m starting to see what people mean by she’s messy. Clearly the female J BALVIN. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.