Anitta posts racist tiktok

Luckitty

8 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

She does a blaccent when she changes and says “you know what I’m saying” trying to sound black. 

and if you don’t see a problem with a non black person saying that they turn “black” after listening to rap then I don’t know how to educate you on this. 

She's from the favelas. She's a mix of African and indigenous ancestry. Her father is African!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MotoPapi

• Badgalbriel

• Raphy23

• SmittenCake

6 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

She's definitelly not white either, Latin is not a skin color. Brazil was colonized by white people but before slavery was forbiden, there were already more slaves than colonizers here. We also did not have a segregation policy, like in the US, so the brazilian population is 80% Black or Mixed. What is she then? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3nJhtD9_bpQeYh1EbEah

Also most people have indigenous parents/grandparents or great grand parents. 

25 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

It's different in Brazil. Also, Anitta is a black woman from brazil :toofunny3:

She is not black lol IZA is a black woman from Brazil 

Edited by MotoPapi

16 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She is not black lol IZA is a black woman from Brazil 

Iza is Retinta, yes. By the American definition, Anitta is a black woman. 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Iza is Retinta, yes. By the American definition, Anitta is a black woman. 

Please… I lived in Brazil for 5 years for work. Nobody would call Anitta a black woman…

2 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Please… I lived in Brazil for 5 years for work. Nobody would call Anitta a black woman…

Because Brazil has a different definition of who's black and who is not. By the brazilian way, Beyoncé wouldn't be considered a black woman :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Because Brazil has a different definition of who's black and who is not. By the brazilian way, Beyoncé wouldn't be considered a black woman :deadbanana2:

In Brazil definition Mariah Carey is a white women :rip:

51 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

In Brazil definition Mariah Carey is a white women :rip:

Exactly

23 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

:gaycat6:

OT: Cancel ha and that J Balv

3 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

She's from the favelas. She's a mix of African and indigenous ancestry. Her father is African!

Oh does she identify as such? Stop assuming people are black or have had a black experience and the right to the culture just because they have African ties. That's not how it works. This is a common problem in Latin communities and it has to stop.

23 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

Get.that.ass. :jonnycat:

I don't see the problem? It's corny and dumb but racist? That's a stretch 

12 hours ago, Rev8 said:

I thot she did black face in the end :rip:

Same lol

Of course it was a joke in a really bad taste but I gotta tell you... This kind of joke in Latin America is not taken as sensitively as in the US. I’m not saying one side is right, but it is what it is

Ita not racist, it isnt even her in the final part

How is it racist? It’s a meme that white kids listen to rap once then start to act they’re from the hood. 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:41 AM, Badgalbriel said:

She's definitelly not white either, Latin is not a skin color. Brazil was colonized by white people but before slavery was forbiden, there were already more slaves than colonizers here. We also did not have a segregation policy, like in the US, so the brazilian population is 80% Black or Mixed. What is she then? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3nJhtD9_bpQeYh1EbEah

Sorry, but they’re not black. :deadbanana4: they’d be seen just as regular mixed-race Latinos in the US.

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Sorry, but they’re not black. :deadbanana4: they’d be seen just as regular mixed-race Latinos in the US.

Oh I didn’t know the American way was the only way, Anitta is a black women and identifies as such and nothing you say will take that away, American. 

This was not good on her part tbh, i love her but this is wrong, i get it, it’s a joke but that doesn’t make it right. 

I’m here thinking she said da N word or did sumthin racist and I played da video and I’m like confused 

some of y’all really need to log off and get out of ur musty rooms and experience life 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.