Anitta posts racist tiktok

Luckitty

8 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

"Racist" even though she's partially Black herself? Reminds me of all the hoopla over JLo using the n-word even though she's also of African descent. :confused:

Hmmm? :rip: 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MotoPapi

• Badgalbriel

• Raphy23

• SmittenCake

The random doxxing, I hope y’all reported :biblio:

The most unforgivable part of that expose was that both of them were on a Tomb Raider forum :toofunny3:

Uhh..., at least she got what she wanted from this, which is attention? Not a good one to be exposed with tho

9 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

"Racist" even though she's partially Black herself? Reminds me of all the hoopla over JLo using the n-word even though she's also of African descent. :confused:

LMAOOOO

If there's one thing she's definitely not - it's black. 

9 minutes ago, Duty said:

LMAOOOO

If there's one thing she's definitely not - it's black. 

She's definitelly not white either, Latin is not a skin color. Brazil was colonized by white people but before slavery was forbiden, there were already more slaves than colonizers here. We also did not have a segregation policy, like in the US, so the brazilian population is 80% Black or Mixed. What is she then? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3nJhtD9_bpQeYh1EbEah

Edited by Badgalbriel

8 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

She's definitelly not white either, Latin is not a skin color. Brazil was colonized by white people and the brazilian population is 80% Black or Mixed. What is she then? 

That’s not a black man or a black woman. They are pardos. Anyway the N word in hip hop belongs exclusively to African American and their experience as a black diaspora in the USA. 

Edited by MotoPapi

1 minute ago, MotoPapi said:

That’s not a black men or a black women. They are pardos. Anyway the N word in hip hop belongs exclusively to African American and their experience as a black diaspora in the USA. 

Pardos are black people by the American way of defining your skin color. 

23 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

She's definitelly not white either, Latin is not a skin color. Brazil was colonized by white people but before slavery was forbiden, there were already more slaves than colonizers here. We also did not have a segregation policy, like in the US, so the brazilian population is 80% Black or Mixed. What is she then? 

Most Brazilians identify as white though and descend from Portuguese settlers in the country. 

But yeah, the average Brazilian is mixed between indigenous, European and African. There's more admixture there than in the US where most white people are basically entirely European.

Edited by Planet Mars

2 hours ago, Khal said:

Hmmm? :rip: 

JLo's Puerto Rican isn't she? Therefore common sense says that she must have some African ancestry as a result.

I mean we all acknowledge that Halsey is partially Black as well even if she doesn't look it at first glance. Why are JLo and Anitta not given the same treatment?

Edited by Sugar-Rush

40 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Most Brazilians identify as white though and descend from Portuguese settlers in the country. 

Sis, no. 50% of the entire Brazilian population is black. Only a very small part of the country is white. Mostly in Southwest (São Paulo, Minas and Espirito Santo) and South. North and Northeast are mostly black populations. Rio de Janeiro (Southwest) is also 50/50. 

28 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I mean we all acknowledge that Halsey is partially Black as well even if she doesn't look it at first glance. Why are JLo and Anitta not given the same treatment?

Because ATRLers think Latino is an ethnicity

It's just really corny to me, not offensive 

Idk

It's like this woman has no PR training... And this is how she pretends to crossover? What a joke.

2 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

Anyway the N word in hip hop belongs exclusively to African American

by your rules doja cat shouldn't sing either then cause she's not fully black

5 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

by your rules doja cat shouldn't sing either then cause she's not fully black

She has one full blooded black father unlike Anitta whose parents like mixed at most. 

2 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

She has one full blooded black father unlike Anitta whose parents like mixed at most. 

you're too damn desperate on hating on anitta and to try to paint her as a racist . go get a life

15 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Yet you assume my race and use racism to prove a point.. Make it make sense 

don't act like a clown saying he used racism on your white ass :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

:dies:

15 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

:rip: 

Anyway I don’t think this is racist tbh, I’m black and I laughed :toofunny3:

There's no such a thing as "blaccent" in Brazil. But americans always think that they are the ones morally right over other cultures, which is what actually is racism.

19 hours ago, Luckitty said:
:biblio:

It's different in Brazil. Also, Anitta is a black woman from brazil :toofunny3:

19 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

White gay man now dictating how other people of color should feel? make it make sense.

4Bl36S8.gif

Anitta is a person of color :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.