Anitta posts racist tiktok

Luckitty

atrl keeps talking about this girl and I still have no idea who she is like :deadbanana4:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MotoPapi

• Badgalbriel

• Raphy23

• SmittenCake

:ahh:She is crazy and funny

moonlitdick
3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

:hoetenks:

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

This is really sending me right now! :bibliahh: 

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

ouuu…

She identifies as black though

My father and his family are black… and my mother is white. I just do not have time to go to the beach. When I go, you’ll see…...

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

IM DECEASED 

:bibliahh:

Mess

2 hours ago, Slap said:

This image will never not send me. :gayriahcat1:

I like this one too :lakitu:

Q87qGis.jpg

and this

65SU6Lm.png

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

28 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Mess

I like this one too :lakitu:

Q87qGis.jpg

and this

65SU6Lm.png

Omg lol Professor Carey, I’m glad you didn’t use a certain edit though or you may have been banned  ?

Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

QueenofCopyPaste

Anitta is half black though

6 hours ago, Insanity said:

Did she really think posting this was a good idea? :ace:

she is half black

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

There goes her collab with Mimi that no one wanted anyway

4D9D2065-09CD-42CE-98AC-284F70888FC4.thu

I doubt Mimi would have any problem knowing her resume

suburbannature

Edited by Cloudy

It is dumb but i don't think she's being racist, like everyone is accused of being racist nowadays :psyduck:

15 minutes ago, Sept said:

It is dumb but i don't think she's being racist, like everyone is accused of being racist nowadays :psyduck:

SHE IS HALF BLACK

Oooh they’re eating her up in the quotes :bibliahh:

I just watched again the clip and she’s so… the blaccent she puts on just because she’s listening to rap. I actually screamed I thought that was her in blackface at the end…

I’m always ctfu when things like this happen because the person would have to watch it back at least a few times and it never strikes them that “hey maybe this isn’t a good idea” :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The way they don't deny being in Tomb Raider forums or being mutuals on Facebook for me

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

omgggg :hoetenks:

50 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Oooh they’re eating her up in the quotes :bibliahh:

I just watched again the clip and she’s so… the blaccent she puts on just because she’s listening to rap. I actually screamed I thought that was her in blackface at the end…

“Blaccent” It’s a TikTok so I’m almost positive the sound from the clip is not her. 

I really don’t see why anyone would be outraged by how mundane this is. If anything you all are in this thread getting a kii and wanting to cancel her without talking about why this might offend anyone.

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

omg 17HSMdI.gif

13 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

“Blaccent” It’s a TikTok so I’m almost positive the sound from the clip is not her. 

I really don’t see why anyone would be outraged by how mundane this is. If anything you all are in this thread getting a kii and wanting to cancel her without talking about why this might offend anyone.

She does a blaccent when she changes and says “you know what I’m saying” trying to sound black. 

and if you don’t see a problem with a non black person saying that they turn “black” after listening to rap then I don’t know how to educate you on this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.