Anitta posts racist tiktok

Luckitty

I gasped because I thought quavo was her in black face LMAO. Its ignorant but mostly just unfunny

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MotoPapi

• Badgalbriel

• Raphy23

• SmittenCake

girl the scream i let out when i saw the final person in that video and i thought it was her in blackface :jonny: I nearly fainted

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

yBJD6Tg.mp4

We used to chat on old Tomb Raider social media/forums and were friends on Facebook before you came out as a full fledged Republican. So, yes, Matthew, you're a white gay man who's probably in his 30s now complaining about how people find things racist.

4Bl36S8.gif

The exposé. The drag. Pulitzer winner!

98df6f984b140b57ffb3bccecb6bfadc.jpg

i thought it was known that she is racist, or at least colorist 

10 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

4Bl36S8.gif

Where did I come out as a republican? Because that’s not true.. I’m not even registered republican, sorry.. You’re wrong. 

Edited by Mattyboy

Did she really think posting this was a good idea? :ace:

I thought this was gonna be a reach :rip: 

YIKES

Was she just showing what ariana grande did musically? And the clothes Billie wore?

The fact that you get angry about this joke but you let artist get away with much worse.  

4Bl36S8.gif

damn :rip:

Camilla so proud!!!!

23 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I thought she did blackface at first :deadbanana4:

If she did blackface the backlash would be 100x worse than it is

They should’ve known better but this is way more dumb than racist

4Bl36S8.gif

The way they don't deny being in Tomb Raider forums or being mutuals on Facebook for me

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

BTW whenever someone starts up about people “assuming their race” it’s safe to conclude that they are white 

:flower3:

50 minutes ago, Raver said:

Oh WOW! I knew her Stan’s were lying when they said she never supported him :biblio:

OT: Cringe but what else can we expect from Anitta 

stop with the fake news. she never supported bolsonaro. and she's getting her life threated because she's openly against him and his supporters wants her dead. but many anitta's brazilian haters loves to spread lies about her and try to tarnish her image for the people outside of brazil cause they are obsessed and do everything for her to fail

32 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I thought she did blackface at first :deadbanana4:

It's def coming

20191002-cats-1.jpg

1-1.jpg?resize=619,507&ssl=1

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's def coming

20191002-cats-1.jpg

the fake news. it's not her in the first pic. that's karol conka

karol-conka-1171063.jpg

its really cringe but i dont get racisme

42 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's def coming

20191002-cats-1.jpg

Please say sike :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

"Racist" even though she's partially Black herself? Reminds me of all the hoopla over JLo using the n-word even though she's also of African descent. :confused:

2 hours ago, Fifteen said:

suburbannature

This image will never not send me. :gayriahcat1:

I mean Anitta has had some questionable moments in the past and this is a bit cringe… but also it’s just a stupid tik tok anyway I don’t think it’s that deep. 

But screaming at the dusty 2000’s Fox News attitude towards rap as a genre… yikes. 

Is That For Me and Sua Cara still bop though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.