Britney's annulled husband attempts to jump gate into her house

Jeremiah

Jason Alexander, Britney's husband for 55 hours before the marriage was annulled, climbed a gate to her propriety until he was caught by security, all while filming it for Instagram.

Jason has been back in the Britney world since the Free Britney movement sparked, but like some other... erm, conspiracy enthusiasts, he doesn't believe she's free as the court proclaimed this past November. He's gone on a duty of stalking Britney until meeting her personally.

Other than that, he was also part of the Capitol coup attempt back in early 2021, and was arrested for stalking earlier this year.

Fortunately, her security's taken care of the situation.

(Vicky is her personal assistant).

But, Jason is not the only one chasing Britney to clear their own personal theories.

As David Stephenson stated on his IG, he and Lisa MacCarley (lawyer and Free Britney activist but who is involved in sketchy cases of conservatorship), plan on intercepting Britney in belief she remains under control and needs salvation. He even has started a GoFundMe to raise money for "mobilize on Britney."

FUXubGxWAAA7WPI?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Jeremiah

I said it before, something doesn't seem right. Hollywood is an illusion sometimes and I feel like people know what's really going on...like legit, you're telling me NO ONE from the old camp is still around? Who's taking care of her music licensing, merch, brand deals, catalog sales, day to day business decisions? It's impossible for her to do all that alone..which makes me think the situation hasn't changed other than the legal ramifications being over. 

He’s scum, but he’s kind of serving broken clock with this a bit. It does kind of make you wonder how much has actually changed 

People really believe Britney is free? :rip:

37 minutes ago, Scorp said:

I said it before, something doesn't seem right. Hollywood is an illusion sometimes and I feel like people know what's really going on...like legit, you're telling me NO ONE from the old camp is still around? Who's taking care of her music licensing, merch, brand deals, catalog sales, day to day business decisions? It's impossible for her to do all that alone..which makes me think the situation hasn't changed other than the legal ramifications being over. 

A lot of the people are still around. It sounds crazy because the court officially ended the conservatorship, but her social media managers, publicists, business manager and agent are all still the same. It’s scary but you’re called delusional when you point it out to other fans who just want to brush over freebritney. 

That’s…weird 

7 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

A lot of the people are still around. It sounds crazy because the court officially ended the conservatorship, but her social media managers, publicists, business manager and agent are all still the same. It’s scary but you’re called delusional when you point it out to other fans who just want to brush over freebritney. 

Oh... wow...

Just now, imabadkid said:

Oh... wow...

There’s also a sketchy sealed ‘termination plan’ created by Jodi Montgomery that nobody wants to talk about. The same Jodi Montgomery that sent a text message to Jamie spears the day after britneys testimony saying they should 5150 her. 

Are we really starting this thread with people supporting a literal obsessed creepy stalker who has no good intentions at all...

Britney needs to get a restraining order immediately because he is a person who could do genuine harm and it is good that security are aware. Anyone conspiracy theorists in the "fanbase" supporting this ****, claiming Britney isn't free, pushing him to go further and even donating money to him and others like him need to realize what they are doing is insanely wrong and stop.

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

There’s also a sketchy sealed ‘termination plan’ created by Jodi Montgomery that nobody wants to talk about. The same Jodi Montgomery that sent a text message to Jamie spears the day after britneys testimony saying they should 5150 her. 

The conservatorship was ended end of story.

Not to mention that he pleaded guilty to stalking another woman earlier this year and threatening to break her neck.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/10/britney-spears-ex-jason-alexander-pleads-guilty-to-stalking/

Britney Spears’ ex-husband Jason Alexander pleaded guilty last Tuesday to stalking an unidentified woman. The 40-year-old, who was arrested in Tennessee on Dec. 30, was given 11 months and 29 days of probation for violating an order of protection and aggravated stalking, District Attorney General Kim Helper told TMZ Monday. Helper was not immediately available when Page Six reached out for comment.The plea deal also requires that Alexander undergo random drug testing and a mental health screening, according to the report.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/12/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-allegedly-threatened-break-womans-neck/

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ, the woman, who's identified as Lisa, claims Jason issued the threat last January ... saying he would break both her neck and that of her male friend. In the docs, she says Jason approached that same guy friend in July and again threatened to snap his neck if he didn't stop texting Lisa.

It didn't end there ... Lisa filed another report in October claiming Jason came on her Tennessee property after being told he was not welcome. He allegedly admitted to following her home, claiming he was just making sure she got home safely. According to the docs, Jason returned to Lisa's property in November and argued with her. This time she called cops, but he bounced before they arrived.

Edited by mystery

7 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

3 minutes ago, mystery said:

The conservatorship was ended end of story.

There were at least 3 lawyers (or they claimed to be) laying out all sorts of **** in the Britney megathread a while back. 

What's the truth here? I have no doubt a lot of the old hangers-on still need to be kicked to the curb, but Jason Alexander's clearly...not well either.

• ATRL Moderator

So it wasn't really Britney who shaded Clarkson??? The plot thickens!

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

There were at least 3 lawyers (or they claimed to be) laying out all sorts of **** in the Britney megathread a while back. 

What's the truth here? I have no doubt a lot of the old hangers-on still need to be kicked to the curb, but Jason Alexander's clearly...not well either.

The only thing that is really happening is Rosengart sorting out the proceedings to bring Jamie to court and settle the rest of the things that need to get settled. The conservatorship itself is officially over and has been for some time.

Jason Alexander needs serious help and needs to be kept away from Britney.

Edited by mystery

1 minute ago, mystery said:

The only thing that is really happening is Rosengart sorting out the proceedings to bring Jamie to court and settle the rest of the things that need to get settled. The conservatorship itself is officially over and has been for some time.

What's left to be settled? Any remaining payments to previous parties and things like last will and attorney?

Just now, Espresso said:

What's left to be settled? Any remaining payments to previous parties and things like last will and attorney?

He wants to bring in Jamie for a deposition on the affairs of the conservatorship.

The way that literally everyone involved in Britney's life ends up being a psycho :deadbanana2:

I'm not gonna call Britney fans delusional or conspiracy theorists because they were right once, though.  No wonder they're always on edge with the people surrounding her. 

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

As David Stephenson stated on his IG, he and Lisa MacCarley (lawyer and Free Britney activist but who is involved in sketchy cases of conservatorship), plan on intercepting Britney in belief she remains under control and needs salvation. He even has started a GoFundMe to raise money for "mobilize on Britney."

This person is a convicted felon who was in prison for 6 years. He has a history of harming women. He had his medical license revoked as well. More in the twitter thread below.

FUYMUBVWQAMZZvZ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mystery

This small fringe group of #freebritney need to be put down....immediately :biblio::biblio:  

I knew her whole case would attract a few looney conspiracists. And to those on ATRL still pedaling the same damn "we still don't know if shes free... its still sketchy!" talking points only encourage this type of behavior from literal psychos who will literally stalk britney and put her in danger. 

Your girl is free and she has an amazing lawyer... leave it be 

this man is such a psycho

55 minutes ago, mystery said:

Are we really starting this thread with people supporting a literal obsessed creepy stalker who has no good intentions at all...

Britney needs to get a restraining order immediately because he is a person who could do genuine harm and it is good that security are aware. Anyone conspiracy theorists in the "fanbase" supporting this ****, claiming Britney isn't free, pushing him to go further and even donating money to him and others like him need to realize what they are doing is insanely wrong and stop.

I'm glad someone in this thread has some sense :clap3:

The conspiracy theorists were just waiting for another opportunity to jump in and go back at it :mandown:

ot: He's insane and I think she should get a restraining order. The people in here lowkey defending him, wtf is wrong with y'all? :biblio:

Conspiracy theories are ruining so many lives. How are they taking over this much this fast?

Free Britney was never a conspiracy theory, because she was CONFIRMED in a conservatorship, which are CONFIRMED to be abusive in a lot of cases, especially with patients so young and so rich. That's not a theory... that's a conspiracy fact. A legal one. 

Everything outside of that is tinhat nonsense and her weirdo ex of decades ago climbing over a fence to break into her house is not something to celebrate.

omg the way I’m pretty sure hes definitely an ATRL OBH on here, with several dupe accounts….let me keep it cute and not say names :foxaylove3:

I don't think Britney would want to associate with him free or not. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.