Justin Bieber postpones North American tour dates

C-Amber

Justin Bieber has postponed the start of his North American ‘Justice’ tour, just hours before it was meant to begin last night (June 7) at Toronto’s Scotiabank Arena.

The singer took to his Instagram stories to tell fans that his undisclosed illness would prevent him from taking to the stage. “Can’t believe I’m saying this,” he wrote. “I’ve done everything to get better, but my sickness is getting worse.” At the time of publishing, rescheduled dates had not been shared for the affected shows

Bieber-Story-1.jpg

3 shows are postponed, Toronto 2 shows and one Washington show. Its not clear if he's going to do the rest of the shows this month (11 shows left during June)

This was so predictable, I actually said it few days ago, that his touring schedule is crazy and he's gonna fall apart, because he always do this seeing his last two tours, doing many shows in so little time, just for him to fall apart during the tour :rip:

7 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

This was so predictable, I actually said it few days ago, that his touring schedule is crazy and he's gonna fall apart, because he always do this seeing his last two tours, doing many shows in so little time, just for him to fall apart during the tour :rip:

Came here to say this, his last tour shows a similar pattern too. Many touring force artists don’t realize how much strain touring puts on your body/health. He should take a month off but he’ll be alright.

Normally when this happen happens a new era normally starts. I’m excited!

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

Normally when this happen happens a new era normally starts. I’m excited!

Justin has lyme disease and catching COVID a few months back didn't help so he won't be starting any new era at all :rip: 

I said this was going to happen. All those unnecessary US dates :deadbanana:. Also 3 sold out dates in O2 Arena for what? Same with the 4 dates in Amsterdam. Do 1 stadium and call it a day :rip: 

King of Pop is sick :sosad:

But hes being so generous, he truly is on WORLD WIDE TOUR. we are still so grateful and will wait for the king

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Justin has lyme disease and catching COVID a few months back didn't help so he won't be starting any new era at all :rip: 

I said this was going to happen. All those unnecessary US dates :deadbanana:. Also 3 sold out dates in O2 Arena for what? Same with the 4 dates in Amsterdam. Do 1 stadium and call it a day :rip: 

Yeah I don’t get why an artist like Justin would even agree to doing so many dates again. He has 100 shows between North America and Europe :rip: Should’ve just done like 20 stadium shows on each continent. He’s doing stadiums in the rest of the world with a lot less dates.

The Adeleprint!

53 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yeah I don’t get why an artist like Justin would even agree to doing so many dates again. He has 100 shows between North America and Europe :rip: Should’ve just done like 20 stadium shows on each continent. He’s doing stadiums in the rest of the world with a lot less dates.

He already tried to do stadiums in NA originally and that didn’t work out so well :rip:

Idk why he does this. If you know your body/mind can’t take it, schedule the shows further apart so you have some more downtime or schedule fewer shows. Just like Adele with her voice or Gaga with her hip. 

I don't like him but come on, if he's sick his priority should be to get better. I hope it all works out for him and the fans who paid to see him.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Headlock said:

He already tried to do stadiums in NA originally and that didn’t work out so well :rip:

I remember that but it was 45 dates :rip: He was doing a mix of arenas and stadiums but it was a mess (he was doing an arena in Miami but a stadium in Tampa, etc). I think he could do a successful stadium leg in the US similar to what the Weeknd is trying doing this summer.

Scooter hasn't learned from 2016 hasn't he?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.