Britney: not one person that worked for me stood up for me

The Slayer

Britney reveals nobody in her team stood up for her when she needed it. When she was in the mental health facility against her will Britney reveals she begged her security to help let her out but they didn't.

FUv9-57XwAAX-WM?format=jpg&name=large

FUv9-64WYAI0nx2?format=jpg&name=large

FUv9_DZWIAAmjdZ?format=jpg&name=large

It's going to be hard for her to move on and overcome everything she went through. She is obviously having consequences. I hope that she is strong enough.

Edited by BOOM!

Maybe they were instructed by Jamie not to help her? They were just being paid to do their job. 

Other than to get her past experiences off her chest, what can people do with these posts apart from sympathising?

Being forced into that facility clearly had a huge traumatic impact on her. I hope she finds justice and that everybody responsible is held accountable.

i swear she just repeats the same story over and over about her family . gallons of blood we know! 

Edited by popstyle

It's going to take a while for her to overcome all she went through and maybe she won't ever cuz some of these things leave your scars for life. Really sad.

Grumpy Cat

sis save those posts for the book, it will make it juicier :WAP:

Grumpy Cat

Hold on- since when she is from new orleans? isnt she from lusiana, kentwood? :gaycat6:

HER MIND, that book is gonna be a SLAY, I'm ready :WAP:

they were all hired by that demon jamie so of course they weren't going to help her 

Speak your mind icon

880513683_YQBQr9i-Imgur.thumb.gif.025393

I know certain ATRLers that would've done the same if they were working for britney

disgusting people wbk :giraffe:

thankfully the queen is healing now :heart:

22 minutes ago, magazine said:

I know certain ATRLers that would've done the same if they were working for britney

disgusting people wbk :giraffe:

thankfully the queen is healing now :heart:

they probably are on her dad’s payroll.

it’s the only explanation. No one can be that dense m except maga, Kyle, Jan 6, onika, lou taylor, kamila supporters but as we’ve seen, they’re the same group 

Likely they were on payroll.

I think she's being asked questions and shown things and just letting it out in THIS way because her book will be more organized so she's giving us the rough drafts...and I'm here for it.

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Maybe they were instructed by Jamie not to help her? They were just being paid to do their job. 

Other than to get her past experiences off her chest, what can people do with these posts apart from sympathising?

So you'd do whatever you're told just because you're getting paid? Yikes

And she's just sharing her thoughts and her story on her account, you don't have to check on it!

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Yes, and this is why Britney was trapped in a cycle of abuse for so long

Her family is evil and truly hurt her. Lynne and the rest of them can pray all day, but it won't save them from the evil **** they did to her. They will get their KARMA.

1 hour ago, popstyle said:

i swear she just repeats the same story over and over about her family . gallons of blood we know! 

What an insensitive thing to say :sick:

OT: I seriously hope many of them end up in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.

Sadly, these people during the conservatorship were hired by that evil POS Jamie and so they had no loyalty to her but to him. It's why they got rid of Felicia because she was loyal to Britney and wouldn't do what they wanted. I hope in time Britney is able to speak to Felicia, but if Felicia is still friends with Lynne then .. nvm.

1 hour ago, BOOM! said:

It's going to be hard for her to move on and overcome everything she went through. She is obviously having consequences. I hope that she is strong enough.

She survived 13 years of hell. She's strong enough. This is what healing looks like.

The way she types.... I can't.

can someone summarize her posts?

She has so much trauma and pain in her, I honestly don’t blame her. I wouldn’t know how to deal with all that pain, anger, oppression whilst having to remain silenced and financially exploited. All of that for 13 years whilst the whole world watched and criticised my every move. 

I wish her the best and to find some sort of piece for the years to come but it’s going to be a long and hard ride. To a certain extent you can try and see things through her eyes but none of us will never grasp or get a remotely idea of what she went through and how hard it must be for her to get to know whatever is left of her true self after all the scars physical and mental.

I’ve learned to separate the artist from the person and right now, Britney the person needs the help from people that can guide her through the pain and teach her how to heal and find happiness in her own freedom but honestly, I wouldn’t blame her if she cannot forgive anyone at this point. The world did the absolute worst on this woman, she’s got every right to be vindictive and angry. I don’t think I’d be very different to be honest.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Hold on- since when she is from new orleans? isnt she from lusiana, kentwood? :gaycat6:

She is from Kentwood and that’s about 2 hours away from New Orleans, so it’s not like it’s a suburb of New Orleans or close at all :gaycat6: 

2 hours ago, popstyle said:

If you don't care just stay out of her threads, *****.

Why does Britney sharing her story, that she had to suppress for so long, in her own way in her own account, have so many people bothered? Don't read it. It's really not that hard to scroll.

I'm all for her telling us what happened in her own words as many times as she finds it necessary. Let the woman vent and heal for god's sake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.