"Chrisley Knows Best"'s Todd and Julie Chrisley convicted for tax and bank fraud

Vermillion

inch resting 

my mother loves them :deadbanana2:

his jilted lover really exposed them :deadbanana2:

i don't understand how he's straight 

i'm a pageant stan and he runs da Miss Florida USA and Florida Teen USA so i wonder what will happen with dem

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, Jagger said:

He's not.

20 minutes ago, Jagger said:

the man he was sleeping with is the one who exposed them after Todd broke up with him

DBSaqca.gif

23 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Do you not understand how sexuality works? When a man is attracted to women and only women, they are straight.

---

So basically they lived their lavish lifestyle by taking out fraudulent loans? How embarrassing. :jonny:

I hope they throw the book at them. Reading through the case, they just flat-out lied and defrauded banks and the IRS. They can't say it was an accident because it was fully on purpose. They're facing up to thirty years. :ahh: 

Edited by Bang Up

2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Do you not understand how sexuality works? When a man is attracted to women and only women, they are straight.

---

So basically they lived their lavish lifestyle by taking out fraudulent loans? How embarrassing. :jonny:

I hope they throw the book at them. Reading through the case, they just flat-out lied and defrauded banks and the IRS. They can't say it was an accident because it was fully on purpose. They're facing up to thirty years. :ahh: 

iight show me where he came out as bisexual then smartass 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.