Harry Styles exposed and ended by TikToker

Alex

Harry indeed gets "inspired" by the 80s music a lot and his music is similar to old artists but some of these songs in the video are a reach

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inmymendes

• Alex

• Ferret

• Luckitty

Top Posters In This Topic

wbk harry is not talented, thats why his PR is working overtime

Wow the dude doing the exposé is so hot.

Thief Styles 

43 minutes ago, AMX said:

He’s not different from Justin Bieber, who his fans like to talk down on and I’d say JB is the more talented of the two. 

Did he credit some of them because this could potentially be another Sour situation? 

JB never stole anything from anyone. if he stans an artist he makes a collab. 

even if harry is a terrible musician, so many songs have some vague similarities to others and that is totally normal.

this video failed to even deliver some good clocks beyond the first 2 songs :rip:

When Olivia was accused of it, apparently it was a problem and credit was demanded.

When Harry is accused, every song sounds the same now a days 

The Robyn mention :clap3:

Anyway there's nothing to drag about here. Every album has similar chord progressions to other songs at some point. St Vincent's Daddy's Home, for example, has a song (the title track) that reminds of some Backyardigans tune (i think it's from a space/mars episode) :dies:

he raises good points but yeah chord progressions are reused all the time. i didn’t really like the album because it felt very samey, which is kind of a different story

also kinda off topic but his hand movements in this video are pissing me off for some reason :deadbanana4:

Swifties and the other success stans are so threatened by Harry now lmao 

Edited by inmymendes

This guy has not a single ounce of talent nor originality

Some of them better be samples because :rip:

I KNEW I wasn't the only one who heard Levitating in Late Night Talking!!! I just knew I wasn't tripping :eek:

But damn, all these similarities :deadbanana4: Guess Mick Jagger wasn't too wrong, huh.

56 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

If this is from another pop girl like Olivia, Tiktok and Twitter will be dragging left and right. :dies: 

literally. ANY pop girl would've gotten dragged to hell for this because the gp ( & stan twitter) are much harsher to female artists

just last year there were tons of viral tiktoks and tweets dragging olivia and dua for having songs "similar" to older songs

Good artists burrow great artists STEAL

:jonny:

yeah lot of those are just basic melodies, flows, and chord progressions that are common in pop music. almost everything has been done and tbh i don't expect harry styles of all people to be reinventing the wheel of pop music.

the album is ok, obviously takes a lot of inspiration from the past, which is fine i guess.

he’s in his bad gal hazza era the way people have been working overtime to throw dirt on his name :lmao: 

This can be done virtually for every mainstream popular artist. Modern pop music isn't exactly known for its innovation and originality, and many songwriters/composers/producers can subconsciously create pastiches/homages to songs they feel inspired by. Pop music, by modern-day standards, has become very formulaic and adheres to 'tried and tested' structures, chord progressions, melodic intervals/sequences, etc. I mean, how many songs use the infamous I-V-vi-IV progression? It's predictable, but so many amazing songs use it because it's nostalgic and evokes a certain emotional response. 

As a music graduate, I've come to the conclusion that no modern popular music is truly "original". Everyone is subconsciously/consciously and indirectly/directly influenced by a pre-existing artist or song. At the end of the day, if popular music is limited to a certain amount of structural and harmonic conventions, there are only so many times these concepts can be reused before they start to sound like one another and there are inevitable crossovers. 

Sorry to get all nerdy, but I just think the whole plagiarism/copying in pop music is such a problematic area. 

ATRL are so transparent about him, it’s cute. 

He’ll keep winning and y’all can keep reaching :bird:

3 hours ago, inmymendes said:

Swifties and the other success stans are so threatened by Harry now lmao 

I don’t think swifties are threatened. :skull: even Bad Bunny is outselling Harry now even when his album was out weeks before harry’s

i don't like harold, but you could do this with tons of music and artists, there's only twelve keys on the piano y'all. :rip: 

kinda funny how he's also exposing other artists though :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.