Turkey threatens Greece with war

Aren

Are we surprised that the country currently illegally occupying Cyprus is threatening to invade other Greek islands? Time to kick out totalitarian Turkey of NATO. Pan-Turkism/Neo-Ottomanism is the biggest threat to the entire region.

All this over some irrelevevant islands? Girl...

Did they not read the room? :skull:

Did Europe not learn the first or second time. What is going OHHWNnn! 

45 minutes ago, Aren said:

Are we surprised that the country currently illegally occupying Cyprus is threatening to invade other Greek islands? Time to kick out totalitarian Turkey of NATO. Pan-Turkism/Neo-Ottomanism is the biggest threat to the entire region.

Russia would love that. 

48 minutes ago, Aren said:

Time to kick out totalitarian Turkey of NATO. 

Exchange of the second biggest army of the Nato with Finland and Sweden. Totally reasonable wish, i am sure NATO countries will hear and listen you about that. :gaycat3:

I fear this is because to cancel election in Turkey next year. They will announce the state of emergency due to war with greece so the government is still going to run the country.

Turkey definitely deserve those islands due to geographical location cuz they literally swimming distance from the Turkish land :alexz:

Edited by Companion

can we just not do this 

13 minutes ago, Companion said:

Turkey definitely deserve those islands due to geographical location cuz they literally swimming distance from the Turkish land :alexz:

Are you being sarcastic? Cause otherwise no offense but that's a ridiculous thing to say 

In that case why shouldn't the opposite apply? Turkey land is literally a "swimming distance" from those Greek islands. Why not just give it to Greece then? :rainy:

10 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I think @cypriotpcdfan once posted about Turkey in Cyprus.

:bibliahh:this deep atrl lore is the funniest thing ever 

2 hours ago, Companion said:

I fear this is because to cancel election in Turkey next year. They will announce the state of emergency due to war with greece so the government is still going to run the country.

you’re aware that most of Western Turkey used to be inhabited by Greeks (much like Eastern Turkey used to be part of Armenia)? Turks only became the majority due to settler colonialism, mass expulsions, forced conversions and genocide of the indigenous populations.

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

you’re aware that most of Western Turkey used to be inhabited by Greeks (much like Eastern Turkey used to be part of Armenia)? Turks only became the majority due to settler colonialism, mass expulsions, forced conversions and genocide of the indigenous populations.

:rip: keep dreaming honey

13 minutes ago, Aren said:

I am sure there is tons of online classes for history you can check. You can try Udemy.

4 hours ago, Taylena said:

Russia would love that. 

Idk about that since Turkey is Russia's lapdog actually. I think Turkey is opposing Finland and Sweden joining NATO now bcuz the Russians are telling them to do so.

4 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Exchange of the second biggest army of the Nato with Finland and Sweden. Totally reasonable wish, i am sure NATO countries will hear and listen you about that. :gaycat3:

Finland has a really strong army though, and a great reputation around the world, and strong ties with the US and UK. i think Turkey compromises the integrity of NATO as a whole.

15 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I think Turkey is opposing Finland and Sweden joining NATO now bcuz the Russians are telling them to do so.

Or Turkey doesn't want to include itself in a possible war with Russia for countries which openly supports terrorism in the South East region of Turkey. 

20 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Finland has a really strong army though

As strong as 1/10 of Turkey's. Do you think NATO would consider that during a threat of a bigger war? 

7 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Or Turkey doesn't want to include itself in a possible war with Russia for countries which openly supports terrorism in the South East region of Turkey. 

As strong as 1/10 of Turkey's. Do you think NATO would consider that during a threat of a bigger war? 

Finland does not support the Kurds at all. Sweden is another topic. And Turkey is not a saint country either. At least Finland should be able to join NATO.

And the Finnish army's wartime strength is 280k with 900k reserve. Turkey got 425k active and 200k reserve. So idk where you got that 1/10 ratio from.

3 hours ago, Companion said:

I am sure there is tons of online classes for history you can check. You can try Udemy.

Which part of what they said is not true? Anatolia was inhabited by Greeks, Armenians, Assyrians and Kurds long before the arrival of the Turks

Ugh, TRASH. They haven't even acknowledged the Armenian Genocide yet, but they're already trying to start more ****? Awful, especially the dictator president

17 hours ago, Aren said:

As if. NATO is and was never about peace. 

FCCkutxUUAUdsVd.png

well then, get that island, I guess 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.