Cardi wants to direct a photoshoot for Azealia, Azealia responds

Alex

azealia will sabotage it lbr

30 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

that's so 2018 

تويتر \ Pop Crave على تويتر: "Here's some of the back and forth between Azealia  Banks and Cardi B that led to Cardi deleting her Instagram.  https://t.co/nyec5kUECY"

glad both girls moved on :clap3:

it's kills me how Azealia will just write a whole paragraph of drags unprovoked and call it a day :ahh:

I don't know what possesses her lately to make dumb choices like this :skull: We need the album, not this future inevitable feud, Azealia will bury her like Grimes for media attention.

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

that's so 2018 

تويتر \ Pop Crave على تويتر: "Here's some of the back and forth between Azealia  Banks and Cardi B that led to Cardi deleting her Instagram.  https://t.co/nyec5kUECY"

i remember this mess lmaooo and not her saying this when deep set eyes are a sign of great conventional beauty :gaycat6:

When the opps gotta link. :whistle:

Kinda screaming that she would do a collab for a photoshoot  but not a song ajksks :rip: 

29 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Kinda screaming that she would do a collab for a photoshoot  but not a song ajksks :rip: 

:rip: 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

I'm here for it.

My three all-time faves are Beyonce, Azealia and Belcalis I'm mf dying rn :rip:

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

nnnn :rip:

The audacity Azealia saying that Cardi shouldn't be worried to work with her, or the "scared of Azealia narrative". Girl, we give chances, but at least be accountable, and say out loud that you might have been PRETTY ******* INTENSE IN THE PAST. She's incredibly talented, and I'm so here for Azealia succeeding... but a little accountability goes a long way. 

2 hours ago, Scorp said:

My three all-time faves are Beyonce, Azealia and Belcalis I'm mf dying rn :rip:

:mandown:

There's no way this won't backfire

4 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

The way she even scares Cardi. Lord. :deadbanana2:

:ahh:

12 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

that's so 2018 

Oh my god :deadbanana4:

her acknowledging that azealia can be difficult but still be willing to work with her is really great I think 

Azealia better not F this up 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.