• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• magazine

• NausAllien

• sweetkiss

13 minutes ago, magazine said:

I'm seeing a lot of people dragging miss Kelly :clap3: Wow, it's looking really bad for her

Hopefully the Womanizer performance apology can fix this!

:toofunny2:

I see nothing but negative comments towards Britney on her own Insta and most people are questioning her mental health...

o1ITgRo.png

o1ITgRo.png

n6wm8us.png

TTLtiYH.png

TTLtiYH.png

She needs to tone it down, otherwise all the good will she got due to the c-ship will be gone!

34 minutes ago, Khal said:

The embarrassing part for Britney is that Kelly isn't even coming for her in that clip :clown: 

The embarrassing part for y’all is that she’s not coming for Kelly :clown:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Did I read that right or did Kelly say that Britney faked her mental illness

DBSaqca.gif

You did indeed read that wrong.

3:40ish is when it starts

Am I the only one that took Britney’s post in a positive way? Like, I read it as, “In a world full of bullying, can we get an aww for someone nay partaking?”

Even out of context, nothing Kelly said in that interview was negative toward Britney.

I see why they kept her phone away from her :biblio:

3 hours ago, LastKiss said:

Britney is hurt because of all the things people said about her all these years

I get that she wants to speak up againts all of it now that she can do it

but she's directing that anger to the wrong people i believe

:cries:

Go to the Kelly Clarkson Show queen and talk about these things and drag the ones who actually deserve the lashings

:gaynetcat4:

Good idea I just hope she isn’t googling herself to see all the nasty comments about her. 

She has every right to feel offended by the fact she is seen as crazy after all she’s been through and how her team treated her. She just chose the wrong person to attack.

6 minutes ago, konaa said:

I see why they kept her phone away from her :biblio:

A disgusting comment. 

5 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

:toofunny2:

I see nothing but negative comments towards Britney on her own Insta and most people are questioning her mental health...

o1ITgRo.png

o1ITgRo.png

n6wm8us.png

TTLtiYH.png

TTLtiYH.png

She needs to tone it down, otherwise all the good will she got due to the c-ship will be gone!

you seem like the one with a lil problem

why are all the photos duplicated, ma'am? Are you having a hard time proving whatever you're trying to? While printing random people on instagram who didn't give you permission?

I-

What we do know is Miss Kelly's comment on Miley Cyrus allegedly being a.... s**t, she said.

How nice of her, uh

DBSaqca.gif

Grumpy Cat
6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Kelly didn't even say anything bad about her wtf :deadbanana:

This tbh

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

why are all the photos duplicated, ma'am? Are you having a hard time proving whatever you're trying to?

LMAO! You can check yourself if you don't believe me. Thousands of negative comments on her own Instagram. Photos being duplicated is ATRL's fault, because sometimes they weren't correctly embedded so I had to paste the links multiple times until it worked.

17 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

Am I the only one that took Britney’s post in a positive way? Like, I read it as, “In a world full of bullying, can we get an aww for someone nay partaking?”

Even out of context, nothing Kelly said in that interview was negative toward Britney.

I'm tempted to drag her for that post, but it IS possible that her post meant it in a positive way. It's somewhat ambiguous

She shows narcissistic qualities and the victim act is so exhausting.

The manic posts, constant spinning, and messy makeup don't do her any favors either.

22 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

This. Neither Kelly or Brit said anything wrong. Its just others blowing it out of proportion. :bibliahh:

Of course the morons on this site are quick to jump at her situation and call her crazy.. never really actually caring in the first place. :mazen:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

11 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

LMAO! You can check yourself if you don't believe me. Thousands of negative comments on her own Instagram. Photos being duplicated is ATRL's fault, because sometimes they weren't correctly embedded so I had to paste the links multiple times until it worked.

I do NOT believe a single word coming out of your keyboard, ma'am!

DBSaqca.gif

I know dealing with her in real life must be a night mare. Maybe she can hire a few armies to work for her! 

She just comes across like so bitter and mean spirited! 

I don’t think she dragged Kelly but she should have, Kelly deserves the worst for unleashing her horrible music onto the world, years of pain. Turning the radio back in the day was always a fearful experience 

Britney being out here searching YouTube videos like “celebrites who shaded Britney Spears” 

DBSaqca.gif

Kelly didn't say anything bad? Maybe there's something we're missing.

Britney's posts are very difficult to understand.

18 minutes ago, SupremeGoddess said:

I don’t think she dragged Kelly but she should have, Kelly deserves the worst for unleashing her horrible music onto the world, years of pain. Turning the radio back in the day was always a fearful experience 

that's nice of you wishing someone the worst just because you don't like their music. It says a lot about who you are.

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 hours ago, Pristine said:

Kelly fat

No she isn't

She needs to calm down 

6 hours ago, Digitalism said:

So kelly practically said she was faking all of her mental health problems and her actions during that time and you ask why is britney angry?

She didn’t. She didn’t say anything of the sort. You clearly don’t understand southern humor and jest. She wasn’t being malicious. 

7 hours ago, Digitalism said:

So kelly practically said she was faking all of her mental health problems and her actions during that time and you ask why is britney angry?

like, we all know kelly is a very nice person but what she said here was stupid, brit is right to be angry despite being few years late