Kylie Minogue reveals that she almost collaborated with Madonna

Lover

This is decades old-news and count me as another one not here for it. It'd be a blip on gay Twitter for 2 weeks max and wouldn't cross over to any TikTok hype from the general public. Any excitement's died off and aesthetically I never thought it would've worked anyways. 

I've always been much more excited to hear the demo for her Prince collab that fell through, Baby Doll. 

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

dodged a bullet there Kylie™

:clap3: 

Kylie and Madonna were prime for working together in the 00s, before it wouldn't make sense (Madonna was very up her own ass lol) and after it would just be gay noise :sorry:

Edited by Alongoria13

the way that's my dream collab 

i think it would maybe sound a MESS but it just has to happen 

for the gays

3 hours ago, TheFameMonster said:

Would've been cute on COADF or smth, not anymore

nah Confessions worked perfectly as a solo project. A Kylie collab would stand out as a sore thumb. 

4 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

well they technically already did, Kylie sang a song written by Madonna :giraffe:

I just need to see them together once in my life. i’ll forever fume that this is the only photo we have of the two of them, **** that guy :jonny2:

madonna-kylie-minogue-met-gala.jpg?fit=1

this :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

well they technically already did, Kylie sang a song written by Madonna :giraffe:

I just need to see them together once in my life. i’ll forever fume that this is the only photo we have of the two of them, **** that guy :jonny2:

madonna-kylie-minogue-met-gala.jpg?fit=1

I don’t see her :rip: 

4 hours ago, ToMmY said:

And Madonna can only dream about not making straight men want to throw up. :sistrens: I'd take beauty over a #1 album any day.

:toofunny2: What an odd sentence to think, much less type it out and click submit.

4 hours ago, ToMmY said:

And Madonna can only dream about not making straight men want to throw up. :sistrens: I'd take beauty over a #1 album any day.

Imagine thinking straight men are lining up to either of them :bibliahh:

I still can't believe this never happened. The gays would lose their minds. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

I don’t see her :rip: 

that’s exactly the issue sis :rip: 

Kylie is sitting behind the guy in white, who was Madonna’s boyfriend at the time. you can see Kylie’s chest, hand and part of her head. 

the photographer also messed up, like this could have been a historic moment in popculture :deadbanana2:

17 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I still can't believe this never happened. The gays would lose their minds. 

not me :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.