School for Good & Evil | Kerry Washington & Charlize Theron | Streaming on Netflix

Michael196

The School for Good & Evil follows best friends Sophie and Agatha, who find themselves on opposing sides of a modern fairy tale when they’re swept away into an enchanted school where young heroes and villains are trained to protect the balance of good and evil. Based on the International Best Selling Book Series

Seems like this is a movie although the concept seems interesting enough to be a series.

The concept of this sounds interesting and Theron and Washington seem like a great pairing. Paul Feig though…

Okay Okay this looks reaaally good and interesting

netflix's the descendants is here

the book is ok for a middle school targeted one

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit confused as to the target audience. Is it for teens or younger kids? It looks good but I fear it may be a bit juvenile for me as I am a 40 year old man.

• 1 month later...

The trailer looks epic.

Kerry’s accent tho :rip:

this has potential to become the Harry Potter of Netflix but it probably won't because they never promote their stuff enough.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:rip:

i hate when they do this type of things with "teenagers". They are trying so hard to make it look badass but the result is always cringy.

• 4 weeks later...

so this movie was released today it is getting DRAGGED by the critics. 31 on metacritic and 38% on RT :deadbanana4:

I liked it, I was entertained the whole time :michael:

And grew fond of Sofia Wylie, watching her from "Andi Mack" to "HSMTMTS" to this :redface:

Yeah, it has some cringy moments, but it was cute and very entertaining. Sofia Wylie truly carried the movie, while the other girl served cringyness but I still liked her character and scenes, camp I dare to say.

Kerry and Charlize, ladies... no comments.

On 7/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm a bit confused as to the target audience. Is it for teens or younger kids? It looks good but I fear it may be a bit juvenile for me as I am a 40 year old man.

And don't you fear ATRL is a bit juveline for you sometimes ?

I'm glad the reception is at least positive here, since it's being dragged everywhere else. I'm curious to watch this one.

It was just ok. What was even the point of Kerry Washington in that role... 

:deadvision: why did they use Spaceman as a soundtrack for the last part of the movie? Felt so random 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.