Demi Lovato: HOLYFVCKTOUR | Coming to Europe | Follow @holyfvcktour

Soobin

6 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Demi's team definitely underbooked in certain cities. Ultimately every date had very great selling power by showtime and this tour was announced on very short notice (compared to other tours scheduled an entire year in advance). I think the % sold would've been similar even if larger venues were chosen.

For example, I think Demi could've sold out 2 radio city hall dates in NYC easily (~12K total) or a decent amount of Barclay Center (especially if it's a weekend night + considering the fact no NJ dates were scheduled). The two concerts in NYC (~6K total) were essentially sold out on pre-sale immediately. There weren't any concerts in NJ which is very unlike usual, so the NYC ones were pulling people from across states and extremely powerful. 

In the future, Demi should just do several arenas in select cities, thus people would have to travel. Less dates but bigger venues.

Demi should embark on an arena tour next era that only takes place during weekends, to balance out the pressure and fatigue that comes with touring for extended amounts of time and to milk as many people as possible. :clap3:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

6 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

only 3 dates left??? remember when we didn't even know if Demi was gonna finish bc Demi got sick like twice??? i'm so proud of Demi!

Demi is the most resilient person in the world :heart:

6 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I wonder if well get Europe/Oceania/Asia tour next

If we're lucky, Tiff liked @peppeperaltatp95's tweet about the Euro tour a while back.

FgwfD4MWIAMBRj2?format=jpg&name=large

FgwfD4MWYAINAHJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Soobin

47 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

I wonder if well get Europe/Oceania/Asia tour next

It's not happening. :toofunny3:

She looks so over touring and singing in general. I've seen a lot of her Holy **** tour videos and she looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there. 

I'm 99% sure she requested her team not to extend the tour, so she can be done with everything quick and hang out with the guy she's dating this year. It's a pattern that she keeps following lately and it's honestly so off-putting as a fan to see. 

She probably has more fans in Europe currently than she does in the USA but she's gonna lose them in no time by being this unprofessional. 

Edited by Soobin

Edited by Soobin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.