Jump to content

Potato Wars (Food Wars Saga Part 1): WINNER REVEALED as Fries! (pg. 10)


Euterpe
 Share

Recommended Posts

Boiled potatoes? as in turned to gas? Get out of here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Remmy

    31

  • Staryu

    26

  • fountain

    43

  • Euterpe

    41

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

Sorry to #TeamBoiled who can only think with their mouths but this debate is more about identity than taste in my professional opinion :biblio: a raw potato is a beautiful, natural potato. Raw potatoes were born this way. No potato should feel they have to conform to the culinary world’s standards and try to fit in by being boiled… potatoes should be allowed to be proud and raw. Truly, boiling is the conversion therapy of the potato world. How can #TeamBoiled support that? Let’s have that discussion! :celestial5:

you say its conversion i call it....evolution :celestial5:

 

What's the point of raw potato if you can't even eat it :rip: 

The Great Hunger: Ireland 1845-1849 by Cecil Woodham-Smith:

“That cooking any food other than a potato had become a lost art. Women hardly boiled anything but potatoes.  The oven had become unknown after the introduction of the potato prior to the Great Starvation.”

 

Boiled potatoes used to lichrally SURVIVE

raw potatoes....nice potato skin beautiful potato skin i guess!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EriKills said:

you say its conversion i call it....evolution :celestial5:

 

What's the point of raw potato if you can't even eat it :rip: 

The Great Hunger: Ireland 1845-1849 by Cecil Woodham-Smith:

“That cooking any food other than a potato had become a lost art. Women hardly boiled anything but potatoes.  The oven had become unknown after the introduction of the potato prior to the Great Starvation.”

 

Boiled potatoes used to lichrally SURVIVE

raw potatoes....nice potato skin beautiful potato skin i guess!

 

There is no boiled potato without raw potato. Raw potato is mother :heart:

 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

 

So true @Remmy #TeamRaw is awaiting your endorsement 

Edited by fountain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, fountain said:

There is no boiled potato without raw potato. Raw potato is mother :heart:

 

So true @Remmy #TeamRaw is awaiting your endorsement 

If we're just talking raw vs. boiled then I'm definitely #TeamRaw :gaycat4: but overall #TeamFries is my girl!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hofork said:

Boiled potatoes? as in turned to gas? Get out of here!

:smile: miss that thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, minho said:

Boiled potatoes? as in turned to gas? Get out of here!

not you bringing that iconic quote back :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

#TeamBoiled

 

Boiled walked so that Mashed can run

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

#TeamBoiled

 

Boiled walked so that Mashed can run

I should've said this in the post but the link is there if you click on "Time to Vote" for the poll. My bad. :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

#TeamRaw

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Euterpe said:

I should've said this in the post but the link is there if you click on "Time to Vote" for the poll. My bad. :gaycat6:

nnn i didn't realize it was a hyperlink :deadbanana2:

 

anyhow voted for the right choice :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Voted :gaycat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have casted my vote :gaygacat7:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My cat is fighting for the rights of the raw potato! He treats them like his babies and proteccs them with his life. A vote for #raw is a vote for pets everywhere!

 

s2VQKxL.jpg

 

(the fact that this photo was taken months ago too fff)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Element said:

My cat is fighting for the rights of the raw potato! He treats them like his babies and proteccs them with his life. A vote for #raw is a vote for pets everywhere!

 

s2VQKxL.jpg

 

(the fact that this photo was taken months ago too fff)

Omg cute :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Voted for the one that provides vitamin benefits from their liquid :butterfly:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

#TeamBoiled because safe s word is BEST.

Edited by mercurialworld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome, back! Results are Here!

 

 

 

Lets Get to It! Click the Spoiler to find out the winner!

 

 

 

And the Winner of Raw vs Boiled is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a Win from 6 to 4

The Winner is

RAW

Cdb2JMn.png

 

 

Low key can't believe the debates on this and it winning. :toofunny3:

 

 

Next round/debate will be posted momentarily!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

evil-defeated.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the way even the hoest is SHOCKED :weeps:should have rigged for boil!!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Period :jamming:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot to vote but probably would have voted RAW 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y'all better not TROLL against mashed potatoes, they saved my life when I was 4 years old and had my tonsils removed, I couldn't eat anything solid for like 2 weeks and my grandma's own mashed potatoes were my favorite thing to eat during that time :heart2: so they have a special place in my southern heart 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Y'all better not TROLL against mashed potatoes, they saved my life when I was 4 years old and had my tonsils removed, I couldn't eat anything solid for like 2 weeks and my grandma's own mashed potatoes were my favorite thing to eat during that time :heart2: so they have a special place in my southern heart 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww 1f97a.png1f97a.png1f97a.png

 

 

 

#TeamScalloped where you at woooooo! jk but they're good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...