• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Sounds like they took part of Farewell Song (unreleased, pre-OD track) and used it for Feed 

2 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Sounds like they took part of Farewell Song (unreleased, pre-OD track) and used it for Feed 

omg really?!?!!?  how do you know?

I LOVE the verses in Feed

51 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

omg really?!?!!?  how do you know?

I LOVE the verses in Feed

There’s a leaked snippet of Farewell Song out there.

but I listened again and I guess it’s a little different. Both songs use similar chord progressions.

5 hours ago, Danial said:

The way I refrained from hearing any snippets :jonny5: I’m about to get slayed on release day :jonny5:

The way I listened to snippets only once (and absent-mindedly at that) to get the best of both worlds :jonny5:

Tour starts Saturday!

It's state fairs first, then Latin America including Rock in Rio (HUGE moment for Demi), then real North America dates start end of September. Many dates are doing REALLY well and sold out more. I'm sure album release week will also help tremendously, as would just having an album out. The album is SO much stronger than people are expecting, that I really think it will drive even more venues selling out.

I can't wait for the set list and I wonder if Demi will start to perform unreleased songs from the album this weekend. I think so because it'll be a practice run and the rehearsals are for the entire tour, they're not gonna change things up just for the early dates.

3 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Tour starts Saturday!

It's state fairs first, then Latin America including Rock in Rio (HUGE moment for Demi), then real North America dates start end of September. Many dates are doing REALLY well and sold out more. I'm sure album release week will also help tremendously, as would just having an album out. The album is SO much stronger than people are expecting, that I really think it will drive even more venues selling out.

I can't wait for the set list and I wonder if Demi will start to perform unreleased songs from the album this weekend. I think so because it'll be a practice run and the rehearsals are for the entire tour, they're not gonna change things up just for the early dates.

I agree. I think an album out will do wonders!

im so excited for this album. Like I think it’s possible it has zero skips (except Heaven :eli:) jk I’m coming around to that one as well,

What's crazy to me is when Demi re-discovered their artistry and reached a new creative peak, the GP has ignored them. Both TAOSO and now HOLYFVCK deserve a lot of attention. TMYLM was the start of Demi rediscovering their artistry imo, and that era was arguably Demi's biggest. Just business career wise, everything went downhill after the OD, YET the albums only stayed high quality if not only rose in quality (b/c putting out incredible albums back to back like that is actually really rare and impressive). I think the poor quality droplets between TMYLM and TAOSO turned people off lol. Demi has truly mastered learning how to create and put together a fire cohesive conceptual album, and it seems like Demi genuinely enjoys doing so!

I did not believe Demi would ever top TMYLM, then TAOSO topped it (for me at least, I love the tracklist conceptually, dreamy vibe, and subjective matter is much more positive and light). And then I did not think Demi would top TAOSO, but based on Discord snippets I heard alone, Demi has topped it already with HOLYFVCK (more consistently strong, not one filler unlike TAOSO where we got Mad World lmao, and more committed in sound thus more cohesive, also more "fun" experimentally and unrestricted, cooler melodies, cooler vocals).

5 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

What's crazy to me is when Demi re-discovered their artistry and reached a new creative peak, the GP has ignored them. Both TAOSO and now HOLYFVCK deserve a lot of attention. TMYLM was the start of Demi rediscovering their artistry imo, and that era was arguably Demi's biggest. Just business career wise, everything went downhill after the OD, YET the albums only stayed high quality if not only rose in quality (b/c putting out incredible albums back to back like that is actually really rare and impressive). I think the poor quality droplets between TMYLM and TAOSO turned people off lol. Demi has truly mastered learning how to create and put together a fire cohesive conceptual album, and it seems like Demi genuinely enjoys doing so!

I did not believe Demi would ever top TMYLM, then TAOSO topped it (for me at least, I love the tracklist conceptually, dreamy vibe, and subjective matter is much more positive and light). And then I did not think Demi would top TAOSO, but based on Discord snippets I heard alone, Demi has topped it already with HOLYFVCK (more consistently strong, not one filler unlike TAOSO where we got Mad World lmao, and more committed in sound thus more cohesive, also more "fun" experimentally and unrestricted, cooler melodies, cooler vocals).

I think the big gap Between Demi’s comeback with Anyone/ILM and the album is what caused the lack of interest in Demi’s comeback album. 

I mean in 2020, Demi had 4 top 40 singles and 1 top 20. It was pretty impressive in all honesty. 

plus her image started going downhill in late 2020, so that didn’t help either lol. 

hopefully a tour and more public appearances start making a shift in her image. 

but who really cares with an album this good tbh. And I’m sure the tour will be incredible.

It's absolutely embarrassing.... 1 week until the album release and none promo singles! They must be ashamed!! I don't know how her team think to promote this album... :ace: