Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

I think they'll probably release COA as surprise promo single Friday and the related low budget (as SOMT) mv in the morning of Friday as they did with surprise mv of melon cake, for this reason we haven't none spoilers looks about that mv because it's a surprise! :fan:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Finally 299999999. omg the snippet is top tier

sevenTEEEEN, TWENNNNY NINE 

spacer.png

Looks like you can get an alternate cover in the US if you do the add on in her store.

13 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

Looks like you can get an alternate cover in the US if you do the add on in her store.

Yep they ship internationally 

43 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

where? I can't find it

Skin of my teeth

Substance

:jonny5:

AN ERA, let's manifest it!

I do not know what's happening with the singles but I do know Demi's team is being really interesting lately. Shooting music videos for City of Angels, Eat Me, maybe 29 now as well.... are they gonna release these music videos during release week to keep hype alive all week long?

Wait I don't think 29 is a single actually.

I think the next singles are City of Angels and Eat Me, there is no evidence of 29 being a single besides Billboard's article and Demi sharing a snippet. But then again maybe Demi's label just told Demi to post something with 29 since it's getting A LOT of media buzz!

I get that Billboard has been trash since Bill Werde left, but YIKES if their claim about 29 is inaccurate :skull:

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

where? I can't find it

Go to her store website and add a hoodie or shirt and then do the $5 add on of HF and it’s a cd with the cover of her Instagram photo

If they release more than one music video :jonny5: 

Edited by thatsmydemi