Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

46 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

I'll show you the light
With all the lights off, with all the lights off
I'll bring you to life
I'm a holy ****, I'm a holy ****

spacer.png

You're not prepared for the rest of this masterpiece of an album honestly! :WAP:

Edited by Lyrical Liar

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

You're right tho we went on a mini tangent but it's NOT important and we should remain focused on the music!

12 daaaays! :jonny5:

I had a dream Demi rerecorded HWGA and added Shut Up and Love Me :WAP:

The Last of Us
5 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

You're not prepared for the rest of this masterpiece of an album honestly! :WAP:

I’m really excited to hear the rest!

Judging by the snippet, I think the chorus to HOLY **** is one of her best. :jamming:

I'm scared of the comedown
I don't think I'll know how
to live without this now

will my heart stop? Will I withdraw?
can I detox if the shoe drops?
I'm wiser and older, I'm clean and I'm sober
so I can't figure out

How I'm wasted WASTED WASTED 
I'm faded FADED FADED
The highest high can't hold a candle to
Getting wasted on you

Ver las imágenes de origen

I can't stop playing this snippet and it breaks me every single time. 

3 hours ago, Salmon Dean said:

I’m really excited to hear the rest!

Judging by the snippet, I think the chorus to HOLY **** is one of her best. :jamming:

Ironically I'm not a fan of the way she says "I'm a ho-lyyyyy ****" hahaha but I'm glad you love it! Oak's really pulled through with the production on this album! :heart:

Kinda wish I had held back and not listened to the snippets! They were so damn long too but my self-control is non-existent. :monkey:

Are there any tracks you're excited for based on lyrics/song title alone? ?

I think I’m one of the few that did not listen to the snippets and I’ll keep it that way. Based on lyrics and titles, I am so excited about Happy Ending, 29, 4ever 4 Me, Heaven, City of Angels and Wasted.

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm scared of the comedown
I don't think I'll know how
to live without this now

will my heart stop? Will I withdraw?
can I detox if the shoe drops?
I'm wiser and older, I'm clean and I'm sober
so I can't figure out

How I'm wasted WASTED WASTED 
I'm faded FADED FADED
The highest high can't hold a candle to
Getting wasted on you

Ver las imágenes de origen

I can't stop playing this snippet and it breaks me every single time. 

Ngl, hated this when she first teased the snippet in the car forever ago but I realise now it's because the quality was terrible in the recording. The delivery of the last line takes the song to a whole new level! :chick3:

16 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I think I’m one of the few that did not listen to the snippets and I’ll keep it that way. Based on lyrics and titles, I am so excited about Happy Ending, 29, 4ever 4 Me, Heaven, City of Angels and Wasted.

All certified bangers and ballads. :clap3:

The Last of Us
1 hour ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Ironically I'm not a fan of the way she says "I'm a ho-lyyyyy ****" hahaha but I'm glad you love it! Oak's really pulled through with the production on this album! :heart:

Kinda wish I had held back and not listened to the snippets! They were so damn long too but my self-control is non-existent. :monkey:

Are there any tracks you're excited for based on lyrics/song title alone? ?

That’s one of my favourite parts of the snippet! hehe, I just love the melody and I genuinely think it could be one of her strongest choruses yet, but I’m a big fan of melodies in rock music, so that helps. 

Going off titles alone I’m most excited for Happy Ending, Heaven and City of Angels and the fact they’re played back-to-back has me feeling pumped. I’m dying to hear HOLY **** (song) in full. ?

Edited by Salmon Dean

9 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

That’s one of my favourite parts of the snippet! hehe, I just love the melody and I genuinely think it could be one of her strongest choruses yet, but I’m a big fan of melodies in rock music, so that helps. 

Going off titles alone I’m most excited for Happy Ending, Heaven and City of Angels and the fact they’re played back-to-back has me feeling pumped. I’m dying to hear HOLY **** (song) in full. ?

A fellow rock fan omg, I love you already! And yeah, you're right! It'll be a different experience hearing the song in full, as it should be heard! Not long to go now! :WAP:

58 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I only listened once (and VERY absent-mindedly lmao), so I'm with you!

Demi's tour is actually doing SO well, there's only 1 date that I'm concerned about (Reno) lmao bc it isn't doing well and hasn't picked up steam. Another date early on was doing badly before but it actually doing OK now (Portland). Texas dates are in November so they do not matter right now. Everything else is doing well and Demi is proving everyone wrong ONCE AGAIN

Imagine when the album is finally out

Urban Outfitters selling a limited 2K copies of Demi’s exclusive indie vinyl… red color is beautiful and bright 

3 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

I can confirm Heaven, 29, 4 Ever 4 Me, and Happy Ending are AMAZING based on preview. City of Angels is SOOO catchy as we all know and really similar to Substance musically with a fun light melody-driven early 2000s sound. 

Feed is AMAZING the verses are STUNNING sooooooo beautiful 

12 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Demi's tour is actually doing SO well, there's only 1 date that I'm concerned about (Reno) lmao bc it isn't doing well and hasn't picked up steam. Another date early on was doing badly before but it actually doing OK now (Portland). Texas dates are in November so they do not matter right now. Everything else is doing well and Demi is proving everyone wrong ONCE AGAIN

Imagine when the album is finally out

Still need Europe dates too. 

I guess Demi’s team is gonna release City of Angels this Friday and then Eat Me next Friday with album release? 

Kind of smart since Eat Me is getting most hypeeee and that was before the media going haywire on Demi’s RIGHTFUL pronoun choices  

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Still need Europe dates too. 

Totally Demi should do them in January after holidays, Europe and Asia dates. 

Latin America cant get enough of Demi, the fact Demi is selling out huge arenas across Latin America is iconic 

1. Skin of My Teeth

2. Substance 

3. City of Angels 

4. Eat Me 

5. Freak 

6. Come Together 

These songs need to be singles (as in get music videos lol bc Demi’s team isnt even doing real singles anymore, more like promo singles)

I am ssssooooooo looking forward to this album!! Both “SKIN OF MY TEETH” and “SUBSTANCE” are delightful, as well as the snippets I heard that she shared on their Instagram stories and on TiKTok (I haven’t heard any of the Discord ones). I really can’t wait to see the album packaging too. I know the photoshoot is going to be kick a*s and the way the booklet will be laid out based on the back cover will be sick.

6 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I am ssssooooooo looking forward to this album!! Both “SKIN OF MY TEETH” and “SUBSTANCE” are delightful, as well as the snippets I heard that she shared on their Instagram stories and on TiKTok (I haven’t heard any of the Discord ones). I really can’t wait to see the album packaging too. I know the photoshoot is going to be kick a*s and the way the booklet will be laid out based on the back cover will be sick.

omg the Discord ones WASH AWAY what Demetria shared. Demi shared the most basic parts of the song and did not spoil anything at all, the verses of these songs are SO strong and stunning.

another day of me thinking about Heaven

I know it's gonna be my fav Demi songs of all time--- along with Lonely People, World of Chances, and Substance