• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

With the messy rollout they're doing, HOLY **** will probably debut with 30k:rip:

It seems like there's 0 strategy. No digital promo. Nothing. It's all just random and some traditional promo that barely have any impact on the album anyway

I predict like 20K pure album sales me thinks, maybe another 20K for streaming, thus overall ~40K.

I see album doing better than singles though.

7 albums in a row with over 70k debut tho, longevity :clap3:

5 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

I predict like 20K pure album sales me thinks, maybe another 20K for streaming, thus overall ~40K.

I see album doing better than singles though.

Demi isn’t doing 20k in streaming :skull: 

20-30k pure and maybe 10k streaming 

Our predictions should be on the arse end of 50k :ahh: 

5 hours ago, J. T. said:

I’m predicting 50k 

Na Demi’s image is in the dirt since DWTD was released lower it a tad :skull: 

7 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

you didn't hear it from me but 

Hide contents

i kinda like the verses 

Oooooh I knew it :jonnycat:

50k I think is probably optimistic for now, given how tragic her streaming is. I'm positive she will do 15-20k sales so it's a matter of strengthening her streaming to at least get 30k.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

50k I think is probably optimistic for now, given how tragic her streaming is. I'm positive she will do 15-20k sales so it's a matter of strengthening her streaming to at least get 30k.

Yeah I’m gonna keep my prediction at 30k if it’s more than that given how tarnished her image is currently in the media then I’ll be happy. 

don’t think anyone should be predicting over 40k :skull: 

I’m predicting 12k. 9k pure, 3k streams. Either just cracking the top 10 or just missing it.

demis public image is ****, there is not much hype, no hit, and the singles are tanking on streams. Also, the tour is a complete flop as well, with lots of shows barely filling any sections. 

seems like the only strategy they had was to make TikTok’s and hope for something to go viral. Without that and no streaming promo or radio support, I don’t see this doing much.

Im putting this out there so that if it does significantly more that this number, I’ll be happily surprised!

This is totally random but the first verse of Feed reminded me of a verse of two other songs. One is definitely the verse of Drive by Vanessa Hudgens from her debut! But I can't for the life of me think of the other!

It's been pissing me off ALL DAY. 

2 hours ago, HelloLovato said:

I’m predicting 12k. 9k pure, 3k streams. Either just cracking the top 10 or just missing it.

demis public image is ****, there is not much hype, no hit, and the singles are tanking on streams. Also, the tour is a complete flop as well, with lots of shows barely filling any sections. 

seems like the only strategy they had was to make TikTok’s and hope for something to go viral. Without that and no streaming promo or radio support, I don’t see this doing much.

Im putting this out there so that if it does significantly more that this number, I’ll be happily surprised!

I agree with everything! 

33 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I agree with everything! 

Deserves better :gaycat6:

She's promoting her music at least, so I can guess you can uncross her from your sig tho? :gaycat3:

9 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Deserves better :gaycat6:

She's promoting her music at least, so I can guess you can uncross her from your sig tho? :gaycat3:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

She also promoted DWTD for like a week and look what happened after. 

I need the DWTDTAOSO hype. Where are the magazine covers? I remember she was everywhere. She was the cover of like 4 different magazines at the same time! 

24 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

She also promoted DWTD for like a week and look what happened after. 

I need the DWTDTAOSO hype. Where are the magazine covers? I remember she was everywhere. She was the cover of like 4 different magazines at the same time! 

It’s very sad to see Demi ruining their own career with the help of Scooter and Island. 

I love that Demi has so much freedom in their life and career, but it’s also the label and managers job to step in and prevent some things (like the disastrous DWTD/MHLN duel-esque release, “Anyone” taking the hype of a lead single, but not actually being a lead). 

Demi could have figured out sobriety and stuff quietly without plastering weed and the California sober lifestyle everywhere, because that significantly hurt her image. 

Demi should have made 1 statement saying “sorry I was wrong” after froyo instead of doing an Insta live and digging her heels in after in dms. 

It’s managers jobs to help give Demi the optics of situations, and I feel like Scooter does none of that for Demi. 

And then, whatever hype Demi had returning to Rock music, they completely waste by doing another “statement single” (like Anyone), and not doing any promo/radio/streaming for that song. By the time “Substance” rolls around, they hype for “rock Demi” has died down significantly because most thought the “lead” came out a month prior.

it’s so incredibly frustrating. Thank god the music is great though!

3 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

It’s very sad to see Demi ruining their own career with the help of Scooter and Island. 

I love that Demi has so much freedom in their life and career, but it’s also the label and managers job to step in and prevent some things (like the disastrous DWTD/MHLN duel-esque release, “Anyone” taking the hype of a lead single, but not actually being a lead). 

Demi could have figured out sobriety and stuff quietly without plastering weed and the California sober lifestyle everywhere, because that significantly hurt her image. 

Demi should have made 1 statement saying “sorry I was wrong” after froyo instead of doing an Insta live and digging her heels in after in dms. 

It’s managers jobs to help give Demi the optics of situations, and I feel like Scooter does none of that for Demi. 

And then, whatever hype Demi had returning to Rock music, they completely waste by doing another “statement single” (like Anyone), and not doing any promo/radio/streaming for that song. By the time “Substance” rolls around, they hype for “rock Demi” has died down significantly because most thought the “lead” came out a month prior.

it’s so incredibly frustrating. Thank god the music is great though!

I swear to god, I hate how she thinks she's free to do whatever she wants. Like yeah, you can release the music you want but with no support from your team because they don't give a **** unless it's something they want you to release. Is that truly freedom? 

They must have really brainwashed her into believing she's got so much success in the past that she doesn't have to prove anything when reality is they (Demi included) have done everything to ruin her career and this way they'd save some money. 

"while being indie" GO INDIE, DEMI

and a "hardworking team"^ - not everybody has that :mandown:

16 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I swear to god, I hate how she thinks she's free to do whatever she wants. Like yeah, you can release the music you want but with no support from your team because they don't give a **** unless it's something they want you to release. Is that truly freedom? 

They must have really brainwashed her into believing she's got so much success in the past that she doesn't have to prove anything when reality is they (Demi included) have done everything to ruin her career and this way they'd save some money. 

It’s so wrong. I remember Demi saying that they didn’t have to work as much because she’s “paid her dues.” 

Demi will never be poor. But eventually she will not have the option to financially support friends that live with her, take 10 people to private islands on paid for vacations, get top notch mental health and addiction treatment that lasts for months, work with producers like Oak and release professional videos for songs and have album concept designers, etc. 

the well will eventually dry up and Demi doesn’t really have anything as back up. She doesn’t really act anymore, her podcast was awful, she’s had a reality show that flopped and damaged her reputation…

When it starts impacting her lifestyle, it will be too late to make changes. 

12K what are yall smoking Ms Carpenter did 20K and she doesnt have as big of a fanbase dedicated to buying albums like Demi does. Demi has signed copies AND vinyls shipping first week. Promotion is lined up as well. Even if it sells half of what the pure sales of TAOSO was, it wouldnt be 12K lmaooooo. 

20K is guaranteed, but 30K-50K is a realistic estimate. Anything about that would be outperforming expectations. You can expect AT LEAST 10K from streaming alone, and that’s if it underperforms. 

Let’s not forget the actual album as a complete project is going to get more attention than SOMT / Substance did, and SOMT streaming numbers first week were actually pretty good bc of the hype. Also people mentioning tour, only 2 dates as of now are not selling well, everything else is pretty good. 

5 minutes ago, Nashe said:

she's not gonna drop from 70K to 12K :rip: she'll do 30K at the very least

Have you seen “Substance”’s stream numbers?

but In actuality I was kinda joking because I’d rather be pleasantly surprised with 25k then disappointed with false predictions. 

12K from streaming alone is likely lmao… and thats basing it if she performs similarly to Sabrina (when Demi has a bigger streaming presence) 

Just now, HelloLovato said:

Have you seen “Substance”’s stream numbers?

but In actuality I was kinda joking because I’d rather be pleasantly surprised with 25k then disappointed with false predictions. 

Yeah Substance streaming numbers are not it, but Demi is being driven by pure sales anyway lol. 

Anywhere from 25K-50K would be a more appropriate estimate, but I’d say 30K is the floor 

15 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Demi isn’t doing 20k in streaming :skull: 

20-30k pure and maybe 10k streaming 

Our predictions should be on the arse end of 50k :ahh: 

20K is optimistic but its anywhere from 10K to 20K streaming wise, depends on the hype of a Demi Lovato rock album. I still believe pop rock albums tend to do better than their respective singles on streaming.