• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

I played City of Angels for my sister yesterday and it got stuck in her head

WE have a hit

:jonny5:

Edited by Freakshowvato

Petition to title this thread "Freakshowvato posts only"

The listening party was the same as it was before. Nothing that we don't already have.

Edited by k.money

2 minutes ago, k.money said:

We love a dedicated poster! Keeping the thread alive! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, k.money said:

Nothing that we don't have anymore.

True, but the hopefully the recordings of it are better cuz it was played a different way, so better quality at least. :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, mar said:

We love a dedicated poster! Keeping the thread alive! :clap3:

True, but the hopefully the recordings of it are better cuz it was played a different way, so better quality at least. :gaycat5:

It was played the same way - through discord - so the quality is a muffled 128kbps at best.

7 minutes ago, k.money said:

CALLLL ME OUT

:jonny5:

Yes tho I wonder when we getting COA or Eat Me ugh, they clearly were being teased... maybe a surprise release tonight, would be perfect timing since EVERYONE AND THEIR REPUBLICAN MOTHER is speaking about Demi Lovato right now

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

maybe a surprise release tonight

There isn't anything on Spotify NZ so i wouldn't get my hopes up :gaycat6:

Tell me i'm not the only one OBSESSED with Bones previews... THAT GUITAR ON THE CHORUS AND THE DRUMS

LET ME JUMP YOUR (AH) BONES :ihype:

I'm obsessed with Substance and Skin of My Teeth. I can't believe I can't show this music to my friends because they're "haters" of Demi.

41 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

I'm obsessed with Substance and Skin of My Teeth. I can't believe I can't show this music to my friends because they're "haters" of Demi.

Girl just play it I doubt they’d know it’s Demi at first anyways :skull: 

just be like “oh this song is good” play substance 

UKKKKKKKKKK

Spray Painted HOLY **** album cover + Signed art cards available on the website.

I’ve already got the last two bundles I cannot afford this one :skull: 

I can't believe they haven't released a promo single yet. If they don't drop one next week they want this album to BOMB :rip: 

1. What if they're doing a worldwide release at 12am ET, and it's worldwide this time b/c it's being surprise dropped.We have hope. It wouldn't make sense to announce the songs prior since the entire things for the next 2 presumed singles have essentially been leaked/surfacing across various snippets.  I want Eat Me as the next single IMMEDIATELY bc it addresses the public's ignorance, and the song has been getting A LOT of hype.

2. Also I've been appreciating SOMT more lately. I kind of understand why they thought it'd be a good single, it's straightforward and simple lyrically, and it is a depressive anthem. I just think they missed the fact it's too simple structure wise (the verses barely exist) and slightly too autobiographical.  Especially when ALL the other tracks are lyrically much more intricate and expansive, and have a more GP friendly sound. SOMT is kind of gritty b/c of the rasp and anger in the delivery. I still love the concept and how anthemic it is.

3. As for Substance, I still AM OBSESSED with Substance, I stand by the fact it is my favorite Demi Lovato single everrrrr. Musically it's exactly what I love from Demi, sweet soft vocals, strong melodies, AN INSANE chorus and bridge, emotionally nuanced, and lyrically fun and playful.

4. This album will ultimately be about the project as whole rather than any one commercial song, which makes sense since Demi has been creating AMAZING cohesive conceptual albums (since TMYLM) but the singles have not been hits compared to previous mainstream eras. I think once album is out, Demi will gain more traction in the Alternative/Rock space, and moving forward will build a new fanbase slowly.

I wonder if Demi's team is considering any rock remixes of Demi's old hits, that would be smart to drop on a deluxe version maybe. I know Demi was listening to a rock version of GYHAB the other day

I couldn't be friends with an ODH, ngl.

And speaking of City of Angels, it's coincidental that I discovered this BOP literally within the last month :jonny:

GUYS Demi is hosting Jimmy Fallon August 16-18 and will be performing every night as well.

We have promo lined up starting next weekend into release day, and then Demi's birthday a day post-album release. Exciting things all coming.

2 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

GUYS Demi is hosting Jimmy Fallon August 16-18 and will be performing every night as well.

We have promo lined up starting next weekend into release day, and then Demi's birthday a day post-album release. Exciting things all coming.

Where was it said she’s performing every night? It just says she’s “performance”hosting and being interviewed 

31 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Where was it said she’s performing every night? It just says she’s “performance”hosting and being interviewed 

Right, I think she'll just be there for 3 days in a row, not necessarily performing every day?

4 hours ago, mar said:

Tell me i'm not the only one OBSESSED with Bones previews... THAT GUITAR ON THE CHORUS AND THE DRUMS

LET ME JUMP YOUR (AH) BONES :ihype:

@Greg.Pis also obsessed and i think @Pink Rangertoo :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

@Greg.Pis also obsessed and i think @Pink Rangertoo :biblio:

It will be in your top 5 come release day sis :gaycat2:

let’s get horny x

37 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Right, I think she'll just be there for 3 days in a row, not necessarily performing every day?

She’ll probably perform the last day, host the first then interview the second 

5 hours ago, Kevin Parker said:

You can just pretend it's some indie artist :gaynetcat2: Substance is TOO good

"She will be followed by Lovato, who will act as special guest, co-host and musical performer between August 16 and 18."

I guess we'll see but I see AT least 2 performances or else they wouldn't have booked this. Kind of like when Miley did

With the messy rollout they're doing, HOLY **** will probably debut with 30k:rip:

It seems like there's 0 strategy. No digital promo. Nothing. It's all just random and some traditional promo that barely have any impact on the album anyway

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

It will be in your top 5 come release day sis :gaycat2:

let’s get horny x

you didn't hear it from me but 

Spoiler

i kinda like the verses