Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

Wait yall Substance reminds me of some of these songs blowing up on pop radio right now, they all have really light nice melodies:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Freak is almost here :jonnycat: Hope they drop a music video! i'd die to have yungblud & Demi in a video together. I almost asked Dom if there will be a video for it, but it was meet & greet for him not Demi plus it was too loud :weeps:

Heaven is about masturbation being disallowed in religion KSKDSKDSKDSKDKSDKSDKSD, DEMETRIAAAAAAAA

8 hours ago, Allday said:

Freak is almost here :jonnycat: Hope they drop a music video! i'd die to have yungblud & Demi in a video together. I almost asked Dom if there will be a video for it, but it was meet & greet for him not Demi plus it was too loud :weeps:

I want a music video for half this album.... as of now my gut feeling is City of Angels and Eat Me will be getting music videos....

Freak and Come Together should get music videos too! My dream is Freak being promoted to Alternative radio and Come Together to pop radio.

I feel like now would be a good time to give us an HQ snippet of “HELP ME” with an emphasis on the “never satisfied with my explanation. What’s with your desperate fascination?” lyric.

16 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

I feel like now would be a good time to give us an HQ snippet of “HELP ME” with an emphasis on the “never satisfied with my explanation. What’s with your desperate fascination?” lyric.

She must drop Help Me or Eat Me now LMAO it's the perfect timing 

It's to close to being released 

We need them to start teasing right?

6 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Honestly Demi’s team should drop music NOW im tired of the media and dumb trollslmao

Eat Me should drop to clear the air a bit after the recent media circus.

Make sure to attend the next listening party if you missed the last one, Island is hosting another one tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

Eat Me should drop to clear the air a bit after the recent media circus.

Make sure to attend the next listening party if you missed the last one, Island is hosting another one tomorrow.

Any idea if it's different to the snippets from the previous listening party?

Really hope not as it means we'll have heard the album in full by that point. ?

Agreed tho that Eat Me would be the perfect release rn. 

OMG THE OFFICIAL LYRICS OF CITY OF ANGELS AND EAT ME GOT LEAKED ON GENIUS !!! :duca::duca::duca:

Spoiler
Spoiler

WE KNOW THIS HAPPEN ONLY 1 DAY BEFORE THE RELEASE... :fan:

??? STAY READY FOR A DOUBLE RELEASE AND TO BOP YOURSELF WHEN IT'LL COME OUT IN NZ IN 6 HOURS! ??? :jonny5:

1 hour ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

??? STAY READY FOR A DOUBLE RELEASE AND TO BOP YOURSELF WHEN IT'LL COME OUT IN NZ IN 6 HOURS! ???

???

5 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

OMG THE OFFICIAL LYRICS OF CITY OF ANGELS AND EAT ME GOT LEAKED ON GENIUS !!! :duca::duca::duca:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

??? STAY READY FOR A DOUBLE RELEASE AND TO BOP YOURSELF WHEN IT'LL COME OUT IN NZ IN 6 HOURS! ??? :jonny5:

Delusion :skull: 

if anything we MIGHT get one promo tomorrow then another on next week before album release :clownny:

6 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Delusion :skull: 

if anything we MIGHT get one promo tomorrow then another on next week before album release :clownny:

Yes I thought so but it's strange that Demi's team have updated lyrics on Genius of both songs.. :chick2:

1 hour ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

Yes I thought so but it's strange that Demi's team have updated lyrics on Genius of both songs.. :chick2:

Re reckon we’ll get eat me either tomorrow or next week then get city of angels with a music video on album day 

12 hours ago, peppeperaltatp95 said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Did you read the "official lyrics" tho...

City of Angels lyrics aren't correct.

The whole song is pretty much available at this point with the snippets / tik toks and stuff.

The lyrics posted are literally all ones available. There is some missing from the beginning of the bridge, and some there are not correct. Easily proven by the lyric actually being "Got me screaming Ayo (ayo) on Rodeo (ayo)"

Also Prechorus 2 isn't correct. 

Come make my day and rock my world back by

Back isn't supposed to be there.