• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

It’s such a shame that only fans are going to experience this album because from what we’ve heard it deserves the GP to stream it and Stan it :jonny: 

(I don’t think anyone should be thinking any numbers over 50k first week because it’s not going to happen, my estimates are between 30-40k) 

2 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

This is the one and only time we disagree with each other over rockvato-related stuff LMAO. Bones is my least favourite currently. :gaycat6:

You spelt Skin on my Teeth/Come Together wrong :gaycat1:

So closeeee to 700M

This time next week I hope we'll be bopping to a promo single :gaylorcat1: Island get your **** together and MOVE!

3 hours ago, Soobin said:

This time next week I hope we'll be bopping to a promo single :gaylorcat1: Island get your **** together and MOVE!

I think they're probably release COA next week and in the following week EAT ME because we're 2 weeks closer to album release.. :duca::duca:

Much probably they'll release FREAK collab (they also put snippet in the album trailer) in the album release date with mv to boost the album af!! I guess they're saving the most important collab for the album release :fan:

Demi can't score a hit so they HAVE TO release a music video on album release week, hope it would be COA

Lovatics need to be a bit smarter and not only use the songs for Demi TikToks. 

I just watched a Stranger Things edit to City of Angels, and that’s the thing they should be doing if they want a successful TikTok song.

I listened to the snippets and WOW this is very different. Unfortunately this album is strictly for the fans. I don't see this charting long. Hell, I will be shocked if its top 10 upon release. I predict 12-46-89-OUT

Edited by phreshprince

Can someone be banned from a thread? I mean... the obsession is real

OT: 29 and Come Together are so good, I'm obsessed 

3 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Come Together needs to be sent to radio ASAP

Agreed. It's sexy, romantic and extremely radio friendly.

15 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Bones is gonna make you horny come release day and you know it sis :gaycat2:

I see what you did there but pls no I already have a song that does that trick and it's by NBT :gaycat3:

2 hours ago, phreshprince said:

I listened to the snippets and WOW this is very different. Unfortunately this album is strictly for the fans. I don't see this charting long. Hell, I will be shocked if its top 10 upon release. I predict 12-46-89-OUT

Dude, who the hell hurt you this bad for you to have nothing but negative things to say every time you appear on a Demi thread? I don't even see diehard Swifties and Selenators doing the absolute most like you do. 

1) this isn't "very different" at all. Most of the songs are reminiscent of sounds Demi's explored before like in TAOSO and HWGA. You're not a fan so ig you wouldn't know. ?

2) how is it unfortunate if it's only for fans? You'd complain if Demi was trying to cater to the masses and you're still complaining cus it's just for the fans. No need to waste your precious time making predictions about someone you clearly hate. Use that time and energy wisely pls. For your sake more than ours. Ty. ?

Edited by Lyrical Liar

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Dude, who the hell hurt you this bad for you to have nothing but negative things to say every time you appear on a Demi thread? I don't even see diehard Swifties and Selenators doing the absolute most like you do. 

1) this isn't "very different" at all. Most of the songs are reminiscent of sounds Demi's explored before like in TAOSO and HWGA. You're not a fan so ig you wouldn't know. ?

2) if this doesn't chart long, the only person it'll be unfortunate for is you cus you're the only one who seems to be crying about it. The rest of us honestly don't care. No need to waste your precious time making predictions. Nobody is here for it.

You seem PRESSED :psyduck: freedom of speech, boo. I have the right to state my opinion and I do not have to bend the knee to Lovatics like you. Don’t like it? Keep it scrolling!

Just now, phreshprince said:

You seem PRESSED :psyduck: freedom of speech, boo. I have the right to state my opinion and I do not have to bend the knee to Lovatics like you. Don’t like it? Keep it scrolling!

Honey, I don't seem pressed, I AM. I have every right, just like you. I've always stayed quiet when other Lovatics have been quick to anger regarding your posts but it's just so pathetic now  You're always gagging for some attention off people in this fandom because you clearly have nothing better to do. I wouldn't even be pressed if your words were ever constructive to the discussion at hand. They never are.

Take your own advice and keep scrolling. I'ma stop replying now. :smiley:

I’ve been saying from the beginning that come together is the SMASH of the album :WAP: she needs to release it now

14 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Honey, I don't seem pressed, I AM. I have every right, just like you. I've always stayed quiet when other Lovatics have been quick to anger regarding your posts but it's just so pathetic now  You're always gagging for some attention off people in this fandom because you clearly have nothing better to do. I wouldn't even be pressed if your words were ever constructive to the discussion at hand. They never are.

Take your own advice and keep scrolling. I'ma stop replying now. :smiley:

Lol this had nothing to do with you yet your ass JUMPED. Your fave will get criticism. She is not a God. Stop being a little *****. 

Muting you love so I will no longer see your posts :heart2:

45 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Lol this had nothing to do with you yet your ass JUMPED. Your fave will get criticism. She is not a God. Stop being a little *****. 

Muting you love so I will no longer see your posts :heart2:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

Can you not troll this thread pls thx

3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Why are you listening to snipppets of an artist you dont like or believe in… thats kind of weird. 

I actually see this album doing better than its respective singles similar to DWTDTAOSO. Especially bc its so strong based on previews alone 

57 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Why are you listening to snipppets of an artist you dont like or believe in… thats kind of weird. 

Right, I notice people do that a LOT with Demi. If you hate her so much, why are you constantly checking for her music??? Why don't they just ignore it like I do with "stain of the music industry" Taylor Swift and r*pist-supporter Nicki Minaj? It's because they're secret obsessed Lovatics.