Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

29 could be a single omg

I cried the moment Happy Ending started ngl

This could be her best album Yet omg

I really can't get over how GREAT these Discord snippets sound (minus people talking over them and lmaooo and someone telling everyone to STFU on the Wasted clip). This is really going to be her best album since TMYLM. :clap3:

Happy Ending, City of Angels, Come Together (WOWWW!!), Dead Friends, and 4 Ever 4 Me are all *immediate* stand-outs.

The production is exquisite, and all of this sounds so authentically Demi. I quite honestly think is could be Grammy worthy for her and career-defining no matter how it charts, and Grammy-wise it's pretty smart to go for Rock instead of the oversaturated Pop category.

wait 4 Ever 4 Me reminds me a LOT of My Beautiful Life by Lindsay Lohan....I looveee

7 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

wait 4 Ever 4 Me reminds me a LOT of My Beautiful Life by Lindsay Lohan....I looveee

Oof, I love Lindsay's albums :jonny5: (including her "unreleased" 3rd one)

36 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

it reminds me of Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan days idk why... just well made and modern.

I really am shook at some of these snippets bc Demi did that... like the production is so grand and different from anything Demi has done.

1 hour ago, ronald said:

Whats the order of the songs? I'm so lost

They all sound so good tho omggg

the order they played it is not the order of the tracklist. they were doing it randomly

The listening party today was otherworldly. I have a hard time deciding which song I love the most... All I can do is acknowledge that Holy **** is destined to be Demi's opus with 0 skips.

Even title track is mind blowing. Idk how Demi created this project so fast in less than a year bc its an absolute masterpiece. 

I get why its called HOLYFVCK its supposed to be your reaction hearing all these emotionally grand songs 

Substance isnt even the best song on the album and it’s AN INSANELY STRONG song. Melodies and verses are strong in the previews shared. 29 and Feed are INSANEEEE

The Last of Us

Super late to the party as I didn’t realise Demi had new songs out, but I’ve just listened to them both now and they’re great. Looking forward to the full album. I’m glad she’s doing the rock sound again. 

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

this is gonna be a moment.

Yes it is sisssss

OT: is there a link with better quality snippets? that dude singing has ruined it :skull: 

Just now, BonniemcChicken said:

i missed it i wish i could of heard!

There’s a link on the page before from a twitter account where you can listen to the snippets but beware of the homo trying his best to sing :skull: 

1 minute ago, Pink Ranger said:

There’s a link on the page before from a twitter account where you can listen to the snippets but beware of the homo trying his best to sing :skull: 

omg thank you. him singing eat me is me when it comes out

Idec Demi is truly becoming one of the strongest albums artist of our day.

I say this with full sincerity bc both Tell Me You Love Me and Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over were masterpiece albums and heavily conceptual with beautifully personal storytelling. HOLYFVCK is no different to be honest.

7 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

omg thank you. him singing eat me is me when it comes out

i honestly related so much i'm not gonna lie, the excitement was cute... especially during 29 lmao the shade is just so gagging

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

i honestly related so much i'm not gonna lie, the excitement was cute... especially during 29 lmao the shade is just so gagging

i'm so excited for happy ending city of angels and 29 in full. it's going to be my fave demi album i think. 

7 minutes ago, BonniemcChicken said:

i'm so excited for happy ending city of angels and 29 in full. it's going to be my fave demi album i think. 

happy ending made me sob from the opening lyric, that song live will destroy me

4 Ever 4 Me has got me sobbing rn 4 REAL. I think there are maybe a few songs I'm not vibing with but 2 or 3 out of 16 is insane!

Truly her magnum opus. If she doesn't get a **** ton of recognition for this, I give up with the music industry honestly. Substance and SOMT - I see why they were chosen as singles but holy ****, the lyrical depth and production on most of these album tracks blow the singles out of the water. :WAP:

@Freakshowvato sis do you have the snippets saved or linked somewhere? I heard them briefly from my bro but he's asleep now :dancehall3: