Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

Demi’s team needs to unleash the promo, we all know they have music videos done for Eat Me and maybe City of Angels 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Top 5 in no order:

EAT ME

4EVER 4 ME

HAPPY ENDING

WASTED

DEAD FRIENDS

2 hours ago, Kendi said:

what's this metacritic thing, can someone fill me in? i see ppl here talking about it but couldn't find the whole story on tt.

Holy **** was the second highest user rated album of all time on metacritic, but when those Popcrave accounts etc. started tweeting about it, stans from several (specific) fanbases started tweeting about giving the album 0 scores so that it drops

This is such a well written album man, wow

Stanned Demi from debut through but Confident and Tell Me You Love Me started to lose me. I felt she wasn't making authentic music, and that she lost understanding of her own voice and its strengths. But I have to say: this is a return to glorious form. I love the Punk-leaning tracks and I love the Pop ones too. Come Together is so underrated, it's playful/Pock-Rock perfection, her voice soars, and that guitar is euphoric. I'm so impressed.

I think the album is very good overall.

I do wish every song went as hard and heavy as Eat Me though. :chick1:

my top 5 for today

happy ending

dead friends

holy ****

eat me

come together

shout out to freak and 4 ever 4 me though

3 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Share it with the class hon

1. HAPPY ENDING 

2. EAT ME

3. 4 EVER 4 ME

4. FREAK

5. BONES

Come Together is the highlight, but the autone in that high note really bothers me. :chick3:

Damn it I keep crying every time I play 4 Ever 4 Me. I just want to feel what she's feeling so bad :cries:

17 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Damn it I keep crying every time I play 4 Ever 4 Me. I just want to feel what she's feeling so bad :cries:

Honestly I’d love to play this song for someone I was in love with cuz like ughhh. 

the lyrics, melody is top tier Demi :jonny: 

this is my ranking as a non fan

1. FREAK (Ft. YUNGBLUD) 7/10
i like it but i thinks something is happening with the production or the mastering the guitars are very saturated 
2. SKIN OF MY TEETH 6/10
more pop rock oriented melody but i really don't like the bridge
3. SUBSTANCE 9/10
this was the first song i like it, it's pretty good 
4. EAT ME (Ft. Royal & the Serpent) 7.5/10
i like this is very Foo Fighters, what i don't like is the vibrato in Demi's vocals rock basically dont uses vibrato and in some parts the vibrato is altered and sounds robotic, i don't like that
5. HOLY **** 5/10
i don't like this a lot, i think the best part of this track is it's melody
6. 29    8.5/10
i heard this before too, the song is very honest and simple, something i didn't expect of the rock record by Demi
7. HAPPY ENDING 6/10
this one is very old school, very early 2000s
8. HEAVEN 7/10
This one is a bit generic but i really liked the production the verses sounds like something form Ok Computer very 90s
9. CITY OF ANGELS 6/10
i found this annoying, like Disney produced this, i skipped
10. BONES 7/10
this one is also generic, her last album sounded a bit psidelic this is one souds a bit grunge
11. WASTED 7/10
here comes the vibrato caprino again, this one sounds more alternative, i didn't like the dinamics on this song could have been better, different 
 12.COME TOGETHER 9/10
this one is good, it's very familiar cuz is the same producers Selena has got before, i think the last belts are unnecesary 
 13. DEAD FRIENDS 7.5/10
a bit like a filler but it's good, again the screech, this sound a bit like Avril Lavigne
14. HELP ME (Ft. Dead Sara) 8/10
got me hooked from the beginning 
15. FEED 8.5/10
this one is good sounds a bit brit rock, a bit noisy at the end
16. 4 EVER 4 ME 8/10
generic rock ballad 

highlight imo

SUBSTANCE 9/10

29 8.5/10

COME TOGETHER 9/10

FEED 8.5/10

I see me using just these

this is a good sign to me, i could listen dancing with the devil.... till moths after so i couldn't make a rating 

Do we know if this is doing good on apple music?

Apple music doesn't show the streams? idek

24 minutes ago, ronald said:

Do we know if this is doing good on apple music?

Apple music doesn't show the streams? idek

ITS SMASHING MY APPLE MUSIC :skull: 

3 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Holy **** was the second highest user rated album of all time on metacritic, but when those Popcrave accounts etc. started tweeting about it, stans from several (specific) fanbases started tweeting about giving the album 0 scores so that it drops

at this point they should really consider medical help. No one should be that emotionally involved in someone else's work. 

I got high

you name it I’ve tried it

sure I’m sober now

and everybody’s proud

but I miss my vices

:jonny5: :jonny5::jonny5: 

relatable Queen! 

Happy Ending May be on its way to overtaking Carefully as my favorite song by her 

16 minutes ago, Salwa said:

at this point they should really consider medical help. No one should be that emotionally involved in someone else's work. 

Why y'all victimize you know who else got the highest fan rated album on metacritic? Every A list pop girl, and it works always the same with 10s and 0s, if lovatics have too many beefs it's your fault 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Why y'all victimize you know who else got the highest fan rated album on metacritic? Every A list pop girl, and it works always the same with 10s and 0s, if lovatics have too many beefs it's your fault 

Who's victimizing tho :skull:

We're just posting what happened, which was certain stan bases making a specific effort to have people create accounts and publish low ratings. And this happened only after tweets came out saying the album is one of the most high user rated ones. Instead, the album became one of the most discussed albums on metacritic.

So yeah, it has nothing to do with victimizing, it's pretty obvious why they did it

my favs would have to be 

city of angels

feed

4 ever 4 me

eat me/ freak

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Victimize?

Literal death threats are being sent to this guy and your pov on it is that Demi fans are at fault. 

Last I checked it wasn't us doxing reviews online for not liking an album. That was Taylor's fans. These fan bases have a pattern of bullying behavior online. If you're too scared of them to address it I'm not.