Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

I think it's now widely agreed upon that this is one of her if not her best album

Now all we can hope for is that she enjoys the tour and doesn't let the commercial performance influence her next era

Edited by Rob_Matteo

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

HEAVEN IS SO ******* GOOD. SO ADDICTIVE. 

It's my most played track. I can't get it out of my head :jonny5: makes me feel like a **** and I love it. :jonny5:

Deserved better streams but was expected given none of the singles have had great numbers :skull: 

not surprised :skull: 

Mx. Lovato really threw down the gauntlet with this, the other pop/rock girls need to step it up with their next albums.

Easily Demi's best album so far.

I enjoy the album. I just wish Demi had more vision and more funds to make their eras come alive. Both this and their last album have so many topics discussed that deserve more room and light to be discussed on a greater scale.

Having said that, I would love if Demi continues this path there are so many artists and producers I would like to see them work with from Nothing But Thieves, Bring me The Horizon to Steve Lilly White to Mike Shinoda. Rock/Alternative are such broad genres, and Demi only reached the surface so far.

Stable at #3 on Worldwide iTunes Album Chart

My top 5 keep changing :skull:

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

well we will have our payback, just remember it when the right time comes :)

1 minute ago, hypnodemiluv said:

well we will have our payback, just remember it when the right time comes :)

Next lifetime :)

48 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Having said that, I would love if Demi continues this path there are so many artists and producers I would like to see them work with from Nothing But Thieves, Bring me The Horizon to Steve Lilly White to Mike Shinoda. Rock/Alternative are such broad genres, and Demi only reached the surface so far.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

51 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I enjoy the album. I just wish Demi had more vision and more funds to make their eras come alive. Both this and their last album have so many topics discussed that deserve more room and light to be discussed on a greater scale.

yes yes yes!

Current top five

Wasted

City of Angels

Happy Ending

Come together

(They keep changing though)

Worst song on this is definitely Help Me. It's not bad but also not as good as the other tracks. 

You know what... Some of these fanbases deserve the lashings

what's this metacritic thing, can someone fill me in? i see ppl here talking about it but couldn't find the whole story on tt.

Wasted is the best new track fo sure. It's a nice album but also a lot of it sounds a bit reductive, expected better.

I think my least favourite would be Heaven. I still love all the tracks tho

41 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I need a Poppy collab

This!!!!!! Demi said a few years ago in 2020 that Poppy was really cool and that would be the music Demi would do if they could do it all over again