Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

6 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Your ranking of Eat Me, 4 Ever 4 Me and Bones is very questionable sir or ma’m

Eat Me & 4Ever4Me were high on my list yesterday, I’ve just been giving attention to diff songs today 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Fine. But I stand by the fact that I was being respectful about stanning both artists instead of pitting them against each other. :giraffe: 

Oh well, it'll come up again in no time anyway sadly because that's how this site works. 

I don't like it either but the report button exists for that or you can ignore them, like I do on the timeline

r/popheads love the album too btw. A lot of new fans who were surprised at how much they enjoyed the album. Let's celebrate THAT. :clap3:

Just now, Soobin said:

I don't like it either but the report button exists for that or you can ignore them, like I do on the timeline

My reports have never once been looked at or responded to, tbh. And this is really the first time I've been vocal about this stan war b.s so I admit I got a little too sad about it. I hid two posts before rihannasbiggestfan replied but I guess they were replying while I was trying to hide it. I'm done now though, promise. ??

My album said it will arrive on Tuesday, but earlier would be nice!

6 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

My reports have never once been looked at or responded to, tbh. And this is really the first time I've been vocal about this stan war b.s so I admit I got a little too sad about it. I hid two posts before rihannasbiggestfan replied but I guess they were replying while I was trying to hide it. I'm done now though, promise. ??

We're done, but I promise that the trolls aren't :cm: 

the Metacritic thread teas 

(and to be fair, we're reacting TO the trolls so it's not like we're the ones starting/causing the problem)

3 minutes ago, Salwa said:

:clap3:

I did user score and got this tho :gaycat6:

63EwGUv.png

13 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I did user score and got this tho :gaycat6:

63EwGUv.png

10 minutes ago, Salwa said:

Mine shows Demi at #2

Filter by all time and user score 

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/score/userscore/all/filtered

I'm seeing it as #1!!!

1 minute ago, Lyrical Liar said:

I'm seeing it as #1!!!

It keeps switching with Blue Banisters

Oh, my list doesn't exclude albums with less than 7 critics' reviews :mandown: 

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Oh, my list doesn't exclude albums with less than 7 critics reviews :mandown: 

I would love if someone does a deep dive on that hellsite to discover all the shady tactics used tbh. Like the same source reviewing JT's album several times ... :cupid:

Edited by Salwa

16 minutes ago, Salwa said:

I would love if someone does a deep dive on that hellsite to discover all the shady tactics used tbh. Like the same source reviewing JT's album several times ... :cupid:

The fact that Metacritic keeps their formula secret so that they can't be proven wrong even if they manipulate the Metascore (no one would know/realize) :cupid:

and the iconic Taylor ( :oh: ) 1/10 review not being added on Metacritic (despite The 405 being one of the critics/publications that Metacritic acknowledges) ... I think $omething wa$ done about that

ZSiDuu9.jpg

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

10 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The fact that Metacritic keeps their formula secret so that they can't be proven wrong even if they manipulate the Metascore (no one would know/realize) :cupid:

and the iconic Taylor ( :oh: ) 1/10 review not being added on Metacritic (despite The 405 being one of the critics/publications that Metacritic acknowledges) ... I think $omething wa$ done about that

ZSiDuu9.jpg

Omg :cupid:

Hopefully Alexis Petridis stays away from reviewing this album :hippo:

Love that for her!

Spotify sent the email at 12pm on Saturday. Applauding their efforts despite having listened to the album on Thursday. :fan:

Out of curiosity. If this gets submitting to the Grammys which category would it be in? 

24 minutes ago, Salwa said:

Out of curiosity. If this gets submitting to the Grammys which category would it be in? 

Both rock and pop hopefully! Like Twenty One Pilots was once!

Edited by Lyrical Liar

I finally gave it a listen :duca:

My favorites (besides the already released):

1. Dead Friends

2. Eat Me

3. Wasted

4. City of Angels

5. Bones

i hope the rock committee at the grammys welcomes this in their considerations. I know Demi will be submitting it into Rock bc that's what this album was made as.