9. City of Angels

10. Eat Me

11. Help Me

12. Bones

13. Happy Ending

14. Holyfvck

15. Skin of My Teeth

16. Feed

This was so hard omg this album has too many good songs. The fact I even love Bones now

I still have to listen and I hate it! I have a very ling trip tomorrow, and I will finally get into it!

32 minutes ago, conquxror said:

just took my first listen and FEED my might their best song ever

9 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Today's ranking

1. Wasted

2. Dead Friends

3. Freak

4. Substance

5. 29

6. Come Together

7. 4 Ever 4 Me

8. Heaven

9. City of Angels

10. Eat Me

11. Help Me

12. Bones

13. Happy Ending

14. Holyfvck

15. Skin of My Teeth

16. Feed

This was so hard omg this album has too many good songs. The fact I even love Bones now

the way feed is at the top or the bottom of multiple users lists.

truly the concentrate of the era.

i wonder what makes it so polarizing.

54 minutes ago, Salwa said:

Demi's new boyfriend is very supportive on his ig. Also I had no idea he wrote on the album :clap3:

Fan9EQoXEAAc1vB?format=jpg&name=360x360

The giddiness in every single video he uploaded of her OMG. He makes her giggle like crazyyyy. Has she ever looked this happy?! ??

49 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

This video cured my cynicism. :chick3:

9 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The giddiness in every single video he uploaded of her OMG. He makes her giggle like crazyyyy. Has she ever looked this happy?! ??

she looks so happy, hopefully he's not another max

I can’t stop listening to this incredible record! Also, Demi looks so happy :heart: I hope she found their forever

5 hours ago, Rob_Matteo said:

Disregarding the current era, Demi always provided much higher income than Shawn Mendes yet he still got frequently playlisted (and high positions at that) on TTH so that's not really a relevant argument

Demi isn’t profitable in 2022 and isn’t worth the risk of a investment. Her image is tarnish and not because of her music but because of her actions.

In the recent promo slots she acts like she wasnt belittling a small business last year? Perhaps she should talk about that and re-start a image rebranding?

This is also her album under her contract? I have seen her stans post that. So perhaps that’s why her label gave her the artistic freedom to do whatever she wants. Most labels do not heavily push the last albums and let the artist release whatever they want. 

1. Happy Ending

2. Wasted

3. 29

4. Substance

5. 4 Ever 4 Me

6. Skin Of My Teeth

7. Freak

8. Come Together

9. Dead Friends

10. Eat Me

11. Holy ****

12. City Of Angels

13. Bones

14. Feed

15. Heaven

16. Help Me

Very solid album:clap3:

6 minutes ago, Rican said:

This is also her album under her contract? I have seen her stans post that. So perhaps that’s why her label gave her the artistic freedom to do whatever she wants. Most labels do not heavily push the last albums and let the artist release whatever they want. 

Not true we don't know that lmao. Also you seem obsessed with Demi. That's concerning

Demi secretly found love, created another great album, is gaining new fans left and right, and most importantly is healthy and happy. So proud!

The obsessed Demi haters who only care about Demi's "image" and "scandals" (more like media blowing up dumb things) and "flopping" should take a hard listen at Eat Me on this album.

Truly no one cares what you think.

11 minutes ago, Rican said:

Demi isn’t profitable in 2022 and isn’t worth the risk of a investment. Her image is tarnish and not because of her music but because of her actions.

In the recent promo slots she acts like she wasnt belittling a small business last year? Perhaps she should talk about that and re-start a image rebranding?

I wouldn't say tarnished. She's always been a source for people to knock down because of her past with substance abuse. Or recently for her interests in crystals and aliens and whatever. 

lots of artists have done worst than her froyo mishap and they came back stronger with the right pr team. If scooter cared he'd  work his magic like he did with Justin's image. Justin's string of pr interviews, roast on comedy central is truly something to be admired from a business perspective. Can't see the label or manager investing in her image to this level unfortunately. 

she's been having creative freedom since dancing with the devil I believe, so not sure if it's truly her last album with them. 

Edited by Salwa

13 minutes ago, Rican said:

Oh, please stop putting on that act as if you're a defender of small businesses. Just back out of this thread if you can't stand Demi for her antics. No one cares, no one asked.

Yeah, like Freakshowvato said, that Little Monster is an ODH. That fanbase has been obsessively hating on Demi ever since their cult fave complimented her.

His pressed posts are NOT in good faith.

There's a chance Caitlin Marie may upload her reaction today? Excited. If not today then tomorrow, seems like

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Demi doesn't need to do a PR tour lmao for what? For making a mistake and calling out a shop and then apologizing? Demi already apologized and was clearly in a bad head space and went to treatment later that year. If that requires an apology tour or trying to win people over, none of this **** is worth it.

Demi's authenticity and artistry is what wins people over. If people like it, cool. If they don't, see ya later. Demi is focusing on the music, and when Demi does that, haters complain and say why isn't Demi focusing on dumb things. Stan twitter has never liked Demi, Demi is not going to win over that crowd. Same thing with the conservative trolls who are still mad Demi wrote a ballad dragging Trump.

Also if Demi's image is SO tarnished, why did Cool for the Summer go viral this year and reach new heights in countries worldwide as well as #1 on Global Shazam (people discovering the song all over again)?

Demi is capable and has a lot of potential still, even commercially. Definitely artistically, as proven by this album. Whether you like it or not.

Edited by Freakshowvato

6 minutes ago, Salwa said:

she's been having creative freedom since dancing with the devil I believe, so not sure if it's truly her last album with them. 

since TMYLM i'd argue tbh

It's been a year, move on like the entire world has...

23 minutes ago, Rican said:

It's been more than a year. Time to move on. Especially when that business benefited from everything that happened. :rip:

Just now, Freakshowvato said:

since TMYLM i'd argue tbh

Probably. The single choices says it all.

and while she doesn't need a total rebrand it clear that she's working on her image. Like how she said in her Zane Lowe interview that saying less is probably more. There was also a tweet yesterday that I can't find about interviewers being asked not to mention anything about Demi's pronoun change in the interviews since it's a delicate topic now for some reason. 

The thing with Demi is that she can't be fit in a one box for people's enjoyment, that's what I love about her. 

1 minute ago, Salwa said:

Probably. The single choices says it all.

and while she doesn't need a total rebrand it clear that she's working on her image. Like how she said in her Zane Lowe interview that saying less is probably more. There was also a tweet yesterday that I can't find about interviewers being asked not to mention anything about Demi's pronoun change in the interviews since it's a delicate topic now for some reason. 

The thing with Demi is that she can't be fit in a one box for people's enjoyment, that's what I love about her. 

aaaaaa, exactly - truly the 

Neither can be put in the establishment boxes of what they're ""supposed"' to be, and that's why they're both so unique

When Demi belted "BABY, I'M NOT LIKE THE REST" deep down from her core in Give Your Heart a Break, she FELT and MEANT that :clap3:

2 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

aaaaaa, exactly - truly the 

Neither can be put in the establishment boxes of what they're ""supposed"' to be, and that's why they're both so unique

When Demi belted "BABY, I'M NOT LIKE THE REST" deep down from her core in Give Your Heart a Break, she FELT and MEANT that :clap3:

Not Bernie :lmao:

1 minute ago, Salwa said:

Not Bernie :lmao:

Not me stanning that tweet for years yet only realizing this past month that Freakshowvato tweeted that :lmao:a classic