• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

I’m still shocked. This is Disney artist making such drastic change… i LOVE IT. Every aspect of album is perfection. Demi is unique. Imagine other peers making such strong and confident albums. This is the first time she outdone everyone. :flame:

5 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

So many biblical references and so on point thematically... the title is literally what you get

Even SOMT the title is a biblical verse

The lyrics are strong as **** i never saw that coming. This is next level. 

the banner :clap3:

Happy Demi decade :heart:

So here I go speaking honestly

Here I go~ :jonny6::gaycat6::celestial::celestial4::gaynetcat2:

Happy Ending is the absolute #1 for me.

Give this a listen, and the album shines the most when it completely leans into metal/rock/punk, like in the first few songs which are absolutely amazing. Unfortunately there's several slower rock-pop mid moments later on that weight it down, quite a few of them giving random song on a circa 2007 Greys Anatomy episode. A more edited and condensed track list would've made this much better. Not bad all in all tho  :clap3: 

Definitely gonna be one of those albums I overplay :jonny4:

Happy Ending is a masterpiece 

I think my current trinity would be

Eat Me

Come Together

4 Ever 4 Me

I think Dancing With The Devil had higher highs than Holy **** but Holy **** is a much more cohesive and better album overall

obvi first day of listening to it so opinions could change 

the only songs I’m not feeling at least some kind of way about are Come Together and City Of Angels. Help Me isn’t an instant like but at least it’s an interesting song

why is 29 cut off so abruptly tho! High key it ruins the song and stops it from being my fave song on the album. 

I’d say after a few listens that Happy Ending is my fave but Heaven may snatch that spot here soon me thinks 

Currently obsessed with 4 Ever 4 Me. Those adlibs at the last chorus give me so much chills. :wanda:

Honestly i can't pick my top 5 :WAP: every song is unique and i like them all :WAP:

1 minute ago, Rob_Matteo said:

:clap3:

Ok, Demi’s music has never really clicked with me - I’ve tried to listen to her other albums but couldn’t get into them.

This, however, is a genuinely great album. The sound and production complements her voice so well. It feels like she has finally found her niche. Demi kinda did that :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Death said:

Ok, Demi’s music has never really clicked with me - I’ve tried to listen to her other albums but couldn’t get into them.

This, however, is a genuinely great album. The sound and production complements her voice so well. It feels like she has finally found her niche. Demi kinda did that :clap3:

glad you saw the light! :-*