Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

She said it's about sex ksajdhas so you got the right meaning actually!

Whew my mind 

@NewStanner

Please **** off :deadbanana2:

Edited by heckinglovato

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

9 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

So this horrendous, mixed in a microwave album is amazing, but the smooth, euphoric Cruel Summer is an "overproduced noise"? :redface:

OT: This is so bad omg :skull: I've always been rooting for Demi before and I really enjoyed their last three albums, but this is just unlistenable :biblio:

SOMT and 29 the only good songs

you really came in here to compare Taylor's vocals to Demi's vocals?

Demi's voice could be mixed in the most low-grade microwave and still move you in a way Taylor's singing could never, even with the most top notch, high-end recording equipment this world has to offer 

2 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

you really came in here to compare Taylor's vocals to Demi's vocals?

Demi's voice could be mixed in the most low-grade microwave and still move you in a way Taylor's singing could never, even with the most top notch, high-end recording equipment this world has to offer 

Shut up :biblio:

I think it's going to be her best album to date :jonny5:

FREAK ALREADY DSJVKSBDVJKSDVBSDJKVBDSVJKVDSSVD

HER BEST ALBUM CONFIRMED

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

Shut up :biblio:

I think it's going to be her best album to date :jonny5:

im literally defending demi and praising her vocals and the album .... ? 

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

im literally defending demi and praising her vocals and the album .... ? 

No one asked you to downplay Taylor while doing it :biblio:

Her magnus opus is upon us, I am proud of Demi.

They should have released EAT ME as new single though. I fear 29, besides intial hype, won't do anything. Whereas EAT ME is that banger and could go viral imo.

This record deserves AOTY treatment, I am not ready for the usual mishandling :(

Edited by Mat.91

Why are the girls fighting :ahh: 

Album

is 

finally 

OUT

You'll have to eat me as I am :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

No one asked you to downplay Taylor while doing it :biblio:

Let’s just not talk about that person at all in this thread. After all, it’s release day for the vocalist Demi

and I think someone else brought the other person up originally, not the person you told to shut up 

2 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

Let’s just not talk about that person at all in this thread. After all, it’s release day for the vocalist Demi

and I think someone else brought the other person up originally, not the person you told to shut up 

Yep he randomly brought up CS but who cares? Still not a reason to attack her :rip: 

The end of the album is weaker on first listen (I'm currently listening to Help Me) :dancehall:

10 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yep he randomly brought up CS but who cares? Still not a reason to attack her :rip: 

The end of the album is weaker on first listen (I'm currently listening to Help Me) :dancehall:

Um okay but then why didn't you tell the original person who dragged Demi & brought up Taylor to shut up instead of @ryoncé who was just replying back? :skull:

38 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

So this horrendous, mixed in a microwave album is amazing, but the smooth, euphoric Cruel Summer is an "overproduced noise"? :redface:

literally do not understand why you would come in this thread to attack someone's taste and make the absolute dumbest comparison you could have come up with. you're comparing two very different genres, love.

This was really good! The only songs that didn't really click on first listen were Heaven, Eat Me and the tilte track.

My favorites being Freak, Eat Me, Substance, Come Together, Dead Friends, Feed and 4 Ever 4 Me.

HWGA remains her best album to me though I believe though thanks to a more diverse soundscape. I could see this ranking like third behind HWGA and TMYLM in the long run though. :giraffe:

Ya'll literally feed into the trap every time! Poot literally just released their best album and ya'll are focused on one negative opinion lmaooo :biblio:

10 minutes ago, miguel said:

a bit less than 6 hours left for me still :chick3:

Midnight EST is in 4 hours

17 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Um okay but then why didn't you tell the original person who dragged Demi & brought up Taylor to shut up instead of @ryoncé who was just replying back? :skull:

Because it was a random comparison with Cruel Summer production wise, it's random but nothing to be mad at. The member I quoted attacked her directly.

29 is just such a beautiful song :jonny: 

Another great album from her. I don't think it's her best, it has a couple of fillers especially in the second part, I would have cut off the triplet that's Come Together/Dead Friends/Help Me. But the rest of the tracks are extremely good, I'm surprised at how she went in with the rock direction.

16 minutes ago, Squall said:

Because it was a random comparison with Cruel Summer production wise, it's random but nothing to be mad at. The member I quoted attacked her directly.

@Squall Are you kidding? I'm the one who supposedly "attacked" someone when i was just responding to a comment that was unprovoked and came in her to call this album a "horrendous, microwave mixed" album  

It was not just a "random" production comment, it was a very rude, unnecessary and disgusting comment that was way out of line. I'm tired of people bashing Demi for no reason. 

Stop trying to twist facts when the evidence is literally all above you. Go worship Taylor in another thread and let us enjoy this album without trying to discredit her every achievement by using Taylor as some outrageous, ridiculous metric. 

Especially since I pronounce finally as 3 syllables, I can't help but think "1929 / Funny, just like you were at the time" :jonny4: to emphasize the age difference and how ridiculous it is to have had your eyes on a 17-year-old at your grown ass age.

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

Why are the girls fighting :ahh: 

Album

is 

finally 

OUT

MTE :bibliahh: