Charli XCX inspired by Julia Fox: wants to write her first book

Julia Fox

it will be a memoir? Her first book? It will be a masterpiece? Wouldn’t she give it too much about it away because she’s very superstitious and don’t like to speak about things before they finish? 

already the greatest book to ever be conceived let alone a published one CsFAUU0.gif

7 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

already the greatest book to ever be conceived let alone a published one CsFAUU0.gif

Girl that’s actually the Julia Fox book CsFAUU0.gif

And what does she has to say? I mean I don’t remember even a single controversy about her and is mostly a Gen Z act with a minor streaming hit here and there, but go off there’s market for everybody. 

28 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

And what does she has to say? I mean I don’t remember even a single controversy about her and is mostly a Gen Z act with a minor streaming hit here and there, but go off there’s market for everybody. 

You know nothing

29 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Her label issues, her leaked album that she had to scrap, her songwriting experiences with big name artists, Sophie, drug experiences, that’s enough to make a book and not everything has to be controversy or feuds tbh also she is one of the most innovative pop stars of all time, there’s a lot enough to have 2 books out only if we look at her career, her personal life is a mystery tho 

Edited by Julia Fox

32 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I guess you'll have to buy and read the book to find out!

CsFAUU0.gif

16 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

This acclaimed artist you're talking about has her own documentary about the making of an album. I'm sure there's an interesting book in the mix too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.