MPGs, Do something relevant challenge!

stjosephprey4us

We’re almost halfway into 2022 and literally not one MPG has released like what is going AWN. There is literally nothing to even talk about bc no one is making the gheys move, and it looks like this summer is going to be just as barren. Can this pop-forsaken year just end already? 

attachment-LIZZO_SPECIAL_FINAL314.jpg

Lizzo is coming to save the summer on July 15 :clap3:

In the meantime, stream this smash:

Yea the highest BB200 debut is either Charli, Rosalia, or Florence — all at 50K and below :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Lizzo :alexz:

Just now, Billionaire said:

Most MPGs are either on tour or in between eras :chick1:

they need to start staggering the releases bc we get years like the last two (esp 2021) where literally everyone and their mother releases, and then we get years where no one is feeding us.

16 minutes ago, Feanor said:

this isn't meant to be a drag but since when is Lizzo a MPG

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

Most MPGs are either on tour or in between eras :chick1:

yeah this is a good point, i feel like they unconsciously coordinated poorly cause i remember a series of weeks last year where like all of the pop girls announced tours at the same time

i feel like there’ll be a resurgence of pop music towards the end of the summer, with some pop girls releasing more in the fall

4 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

yeah this is a good point, i feel like they unconsciously coordinated poorly cause i remember a series of weeks last year where like all of the pop girls announced tours at the same time

i feel like there’ll be a resurgence of pop music towards the end of the summer, with some pop girls releasing more in the fall

this summer is going to be so dry :biblio: if someone was a smart business woman, they would just throw a bop together rn and be everyone's savior. I honestly blame Taylor for fumbling the 1989 TV bag...

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

this summer is going to be so dry :biblio: if someone was a smart business woman, they would just throw a bop together rn and be everyone's savior. I honestly blame Taylor for fumbling the 1989 TV bag...

i wish a song like My Love by Florence could smash, that would save this part of the summer imo :emofish:

i feel like it’s time for Kesha and Bey to release first, and maybe something will stick idk

it's been the year of the Alt Girl and I have been eating

Roman Holiday

They realized there's no money in pop music and have jumped ship to becoming influencers/actresses. 

Edited by Roman Holiday

21 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

they need to start staggering the releases bc we get years like the last two (esp 2021) where literally everyone and their mother releases, and then we get years where no one is feeding us.

this isn't meant to be a drag but since when is Lizzo a MPG

Lizzo is definitely a MPG. She has hits which are global (Good As Hell, Truth Hurts, About Damn Time), and plenty of iconic and controversial moments. Plus she's super talented. We love Lizzo :clap3:

I realized it was bad when I was putting together my pride playlist and barely added any songs from this year :rip: 

Before those 2 JLO stans come here and post, JLO is not a MPG! Public actually want her to give up music already 

14 minutes ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Lizzo is definitely a MPG. She has hits which are global (Good As Hell, Truth Hurts, About Damn Time), and plenty of iconic and controversial moments. Plus she's super talented. We love Lizzo :clap3:

i do agree that she is and i’m glad because she’s very talented :clap3: she’s one of the few actually bringing mainstream pop excellence at this moment

You know there is a world outside of MPGs, right? There has been a lot of great music this year. Just gotta look for it.

Thankfully there's a world of pre-2022 music to discover still :clap3: no offense but I'd rather listen to stuff from 2006 than what most MPGs have been releasing recently :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

You know there is a world outside of MPGs, right? There has been a lot of great music this year. Just gotta look for it.

True, but also we also like MPGs cause of the performances, expensive music videos, good looks and literally none of them are serving 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.