JLo cries accepting MTV Award: ”Thanks to the people that told me I couldn’t do this”

Bimbo

5 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Crying over a irrelevant award! But then again, she never win anything. She's so used to of going home empty hands, I'm sure this irrelevant award is a big deal for her :fan:

So how you can said she’s overrated if she only get irrelevantly awards ? 

Your mind is not logic.

@SavagePapi

:rip:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• suburbannature

• SavagePapi

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

stans of the glitter actress really be getting brave.

:fan:

5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Another prestigious award in the bag

kids-choice-awards-april-2000-jennifer-lopez-23448244-404-527.jpg

Started from the bottom and still here. The consistency :clap3:

actresssinger-jennifer-lopez-speaks-onst

Her career is one perpetual desperate chase between her trying to reach acknowledgement for talent and artistry that doesn't exist in her no matter how deeply she looks within herself or how hard her fans try to pretend those are qualities she possesses. At the end of the day, the only thing that got her into this industry was being able to look like someone that had the talents and depth she wishes she possessed, and making herself a pretty and manipulatable puppet for label heads. I'd be laughing even harder if it wasn't so sad.

5 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Started from the bottom and still here. The consistency :clap3:

actresssinger-jennifer-lopez-speaks-onst

Consistency is key

image.png

3 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

Her career is one perpetual desperate chase between her trying to reach acknowledgement for talent and artistry that doesn't exist in her no matter how deeply she looks within herself or how hard her fans try to pretend those are qualities she possesses. At the end of the day, the only thing that got her into this industry was being able to look like someone that had the talents and depth she wishes she possessed, and making herself a pretty and manipulatable puppet for label heads. I'd be laughing even harder if it wasn't so sad.

Damn :skull: 

RockStarShit101
2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Consistency is key

image.png

wow she like won every choice awards that are out there 

she is this generation's icon 

7 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

:coffee:

36 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

So how you can said she’s overrated if she only get irrelevantly awards ? 

Your mind is not logic.

@SavagePapi

:rip:

They're insufferable, pressed, mad, upset, punching air.

Like why would anyone anyone be upset that she's getting this award? Mind you, it's always a certain base everytime she wins these type of awards but "they don't care for her". This award was for her impact and longevity in the film industry, of which she helped break doors and stereotypes for WOC, especially the Latino community.

It's not an Oscar. She knows that. Some Oscar winners and Oscar nominees got it too. But she's grateful and humble nonetheless. Some of the comments here are distasteful and really weird.

Edited by SavagePapi

She’s the first ever person winning both MTV VMAs Vanguard and MTV Movie & TV Generation Award that’s huge for any artists :clap3:your faves probably could only cry out of jealousy :fan:

15 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Like why would anyone anyone be upset that she's getting this award? Mind you, it's always a certain base everytime she wins these type of awards but "they don't care for her". This award was for her impact and longevity in the film industry, of which she helped break doors and stereotypes for WOC, especially the Latino community.

It's not an Oscar. She knows that. Several other actors got it too. But she's grateful and humble nonetheless. Some of the comments here are distasteful and weird.

How did a white Latina break down doors for POC in the film industry? There were so many trailblazing Black female actresses who did that long before the Gigli actress.

Do you realize what you’re saying :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

How did a white Latina break down doors for POC in the film industry? There were so many trailblazing Black female actresses who did that long before the Gigli actress.

Do you realize what you’re saying :deadbanana2:

Jennifer Lopez is not a white Latina. Not even close. Where did you even get this? Ella es una trigueña.

And Jennifer has been noted time and time again for breaking down stereotypes and barriers for Latinos in the 90s. A whole generation of actors have said they were inspired and influenced by her, and that she opened doors for them; Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Kerry Washington, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendez, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Gina Rodriguez, Camila Cabello. and so many others.

Don't do that. Don't try to rewrite history because you want to dislike her so bad. She deserves her flowers.

Great article here:

https://www.oprahdaily.com/entertainment/a28179945/jennifer-lopez-latina-influence/

And for the record, this is a white Latina.

Dayanara-Torres.jpg

1 hour ago, BYoncé said:

Your are full of jealousy and hate. Your words describe your mind about people.

At the end Jennifer Lopez is a very good entertainer loved by millions of people.

You are Russia, she’s Ukraine, bye Byoncé.

:gaylocat1:

I just wish she would pick better projects, Hustlers was a side in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

It's not an Oscar. She knows that. Some Oscar winners and Oscar nominees got it too. But she's grateful and humble nonetheless. Some of the comments here are distasteful and really weird.

Spill it!

Always the same members spreading hate that can't keep J.Lo out of their mouth while she keeps getting busy and booked :gaylocat1:

queen :cries: 

I like ha and think she should've been nominated for Hustlers at least, but ngl it's serving:

3 hours ago, BYoncé said:

Ruthless, but not a single lie to be found, I fear. :swan:

3 hours ago, Junlin said:

She’s the first ever person winning both MTV VMAs Vanguard and MTV Movie & TV Generation Award that’s huge for any artists :clap3:your faves probably could only cry out of jealousy :fan:

Lmao the Vanguard lost its prestige when they gave it to Justin Timberlake and then started handing it out annually.

Beyoncé should have been the last recipient.

Anyway, I thought they canned the MTV movie awards years ago? It’s always been irrelevant 

You say not talent or artistry, but she has a successful career for over 30 years now ...

and is more relevant than majority of your faves ...

I have to laugh !

Legend keeps winning ! Haters keep crying ...

Edited by Dabbyy
error

not her thanking her haters. :deadbanana2:

you're welcome I guess, sis. :deadbanana4:

Edited by CrimsonX

J.Lo gets clowned often but she's actually an amazing actress and deserves an Oscar for her portrayal of J.Lo. She's really sold this J.Lo character. :clap3:

The hatred Miss Lopez gets is ridiculous, her hustle is incredible and has given her amazing results, nothing but respect for her :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.