What are somethings you do that people dislike about you?

Distantconstellation

Apparently I'm too private, my family and friends tend to be open books so they don't get get me not wanting to share my business

On 6/5/2022 at 7:20 PM, Perfect Crime said:

I'm practically unreachable unless I see you everyday or unless I really like you. I live in my own world and I barely respond to texts, it's really hard for me to keep in touch with friends who live far away

This

I am terrible at keeping in touch, as I suck at texting and don't really know how to keep a conversation going. Phone calls >>>

Exist.

Always put a lot of love and effect into one sided relationship and lot of guys that like me get mad about it and stop talking to me. Like they think I'd be interested in first place :rip:

Β 

First of all I am gay so that means a huge chunk of the awful GP is gonna dislike me by default.

Β 

Second I hate social media and don't participate in it.

Word vomit when I was in the military. I often put my foot in my mouth, said things at inappropriate times and my nickname was Wikileaks.

Β 

yes-yeah.gif

Β 

Β 

Spend too much time on my phone, don't talk much, don't go out.

Pretty much every reply on page 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.