What are somethings you do that people dislike about you?

Distantconstellation

I like calling guys, specially straight guys Mama. Most are confused or dont like it. 

My smart ass mouth.

I care more about facts/logic than feelings. That makes me a little insensitive sometimes. 

I talk way too much when discussing topics that are interesting to me. 

54 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

I like calling guys, specially straight guys Mama. Most are confused or dont like it. 

LMFAOOO

That I’m a bit cold I guess towards ppl depending on my relationship with them

I'm too insecure and introverted for some

Im constantly worried about money

I easily cut off people if they hurt me

I cancel plans all the times with friends that are made a week + prior. I’m more of a “in the moment” person and if I’m not feeling it when the time comes I bail. 

I don't know how to be moderate (and I hate it)

I sometimes come across as cold and emotionless.

I have a very dry sense of humour that people don't get, they think I'm serious because of my RBF and monotone voice but I'm really joking 90% of the time.

I am realistic and don't sugarcoat sh*t. I try to be sensitive and supportive of course, but if there is a decent chance things will NOT be okay then I will not be promising you that they will be. I'm always prepared for the worst which is not popular with some people.

-talking quietly/softly 

-convey a lack of empathy 

-anti-relaxant

im introverted and have RBF so some people think i automatically hate them

A lot of people hate that I talk quietly and have a quiet voice but I kind of can’t help it :sad:

I'm practically unreachable unless I see you everyday or unless I really like you. I live in my own world and I barely respond to texts, it's really hard for me to keep in touch with friends who live far away

Also if I feel close to you then I'm gonna bully/pick on you a biT :mandown: it's all love but I've def hurt a few people's feelings by mistake sdjddkj

idk whether or not it's a good problem to have but I live a very fast paced life and i struggle to keep in touch with people or respond to them in a decent amount of time, it's not intentional but it bothers people 

8 hours ago, WitnessOblivia said:

I care more about facts/logic than feelings. That makes me a little insensitive sometimes. 

I talk way too much when discussing topics that are interesting to me. 

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

idk whether or not it's a good problem to have but I live a very fast paced life and i struggle to keep in touch with people or respond to them in a decent amount of time, it's not intentional but it bothers people 

All of this

I hate going to bars/clubs 

21 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

im introverted and have RBF so some people think i automatically hate them

I’ve been told I’m too cold and very blunt. People don’t like that.  

been told I have a "princess" attitude in some situations, but no one can ever define what that means really :bird:

I push away the people who are good to me and cling to the people that treat me like ****, pretty typical behavior really. But as far as what they don’t like about me more specifically? Idk, I’m too much of a perfectionist/too hard on myself and I think it comes off as annoying/ fishing for compliments or whatever :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.